Amanda Seyfried Almost Refusing Her Risque Role in 'Chloe'
Amanda Seyfried nearly turned down her risque role in movie "Chloe" - because the part required her to appear naked onscreen. The 24-year-old star plays the title role in the 2009 film, in which she shares a kiss with actress Julianne Moore - but admits she had to think twice before accepting the job and baring all.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My publicist and my mother didn't want me to do "Chloe" because there was a lot of nudity. They were like, 'I just don't know about this.' And of course my agent, Abby, is my right-hand man. Actually, what she feels means more than what I feel because she's older and she's an agent. She cares about my career more than I do. And so does my other agent, Sheila. They're like my dream team. It's great... Abby said, 'This is a really, really good role. It's hard to find at your age.'
She adds, "Julianne Moore came on board, too. I wasn't going to do it for a while because we couldn't find the right leading woman. And then Julianne signed up and we were like, 'This is happening now.'"
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character