Amanda Seyfried Almost Refusing Her Risque Role in 'Chloe'
Amanda Seyfried nearly turned down her risque role in movie "Chloe" - because the part required her to appear naked onscreen. The 24-year-old star plays the title role in the 2009 film, in which she shares a kiss with actress Julianne Moore - but admits she had to think twice before accepting the job and baring all.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My publicist and my mother didn't want me to do "Chloe" because there was a lot of nudity. They were like, 'I just don't know about this.' And of course my agent, Abby, is my right-hand man. Actually, what she feels means more than what I feel because she's older and she's an agent. She cares about my career more than I do. And so does my other agent, Sheila. They're like my dream team. It's great... Abby said, 'This is a really, really good role. It's hard to find at your age.'
She adds, "Julianne Moore came on board, too. I wasn't going to do it for a while because we couldn't find the right leading woman. And then Julianne signed up and we were like, 'This is happening now.'"
More Chloe News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'