Amanda Seyfried Almost Refusing Her Risque Role in 'Chloe'
Amanda Seyfried nearly turned down her risque role in movie "Chloe" - because the part required her to appear naked onscreen. The 24-year-old star plays the title role in the 2009 film, in which she shares a kiss with actress Julianne Moore - but admits she had to think twice before accepting the job and baring all.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "My publicist and my mother didn't want me to do "Chloe" because there was a lot of nudity. They were like, 'I just don't know about this.' And of course my agent, Abby, is my right-hand man. Actually, what she feels means more than what I feel because she's older and she's an agent. She cares about my career more than I do. And so does my other agent, Sheila. They're like my dream team. It's great... Abby said, 'This is a really, really good role. It's hard to find at your age.'
She adds, "Julianne Moore came on board, too. I wasn't going to do it for a while because we couldn't find the right leading woman. And then Julianne signed up and we were like, 'This is happening now.'"
More Chloe News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image