Mel Gibson Keeps His Gun for His Family's Safety
Mel Gibson will go to any length to protect his girlfriend and new baby daughter - he keeps a gun "stowed away" at his home. The "Braveheart" star and his partner Oksana Grigorieva welcomed little Lucia in October 2009, and Gibson makes sure his family always feel safe at home.
The actor confesses he likes to keep a weapon close by - for fear of intruders breaking in and attacking him. Gibson says, "I did have bodyguards for a little while but it's a drag."
He adds, "If your number's up, it's up. If I'm lying in bed and somebody comes into my room, I'll either wake up or I won't. And I'll either hit 'em with my big stick that I've got or my gun that I have stowed away... or they'll hit me."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'