Jessica Alba Not Disgusted by Bloody Scenes in 'The Killer Inside Me'
A representative has brushed off speculation Jessica Alba is disgusted by her violent new movie "The Killer Inside Me", after the actress was spotted walking out of its screening. Alba plays a prostitute who is bludgeoned by a psychotic killer in the upcoming thriller, which has come under fire from critics for its excessive gore.
And the 28 year old sparked rumors that even she couldn't tolerate the bloody scenes after leaving a theater halfway through a screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Sunday, January 24. But her spokesperson insists Alba only left the cinema to catch a plane.
Her rep Brad Cafarelli explains, "This rumor is silly and not accurate at all. Jessica had seen the final version of the film just prior to coming to Sundance and was pleased with the outcome. She came in to support the film and the filmmakers by introducing the screening, which she did, and left right after to get home to her family in L.A., as planned."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says