Jessica Alba Not Disgusted by Bloody Scenes in 'The Killer Inside Me'
A representative has brushed off speculation Jessica Alba is disgusted by her violent new movie "The Killer Inside Me", after the actress was spotted walking out of its screening. Alba plays a prostitute who is bludgeoned by a psychotic killer in the upcoming thriller, which has come under fire from critics for its excessive gore.
And the 28 year old sparked rumors that even she couldn't tolerate the bloody scenes after leaving a theater halfway through a screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Sunday, January 24. But her spokesperson insists Alba only left the cinema to catch a plane.
Her rep Brad Cafarelli explains, "This rumor is silly and not accurate at all. Jessica had seen the final version of the film just prior to coming to Sundance and was pleased with the outcome. She came in to support the film and the filmmakers by introducing the screening, which she did, and left right after to get home to her family in L.A., as planned."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video