Jessica Alba Not Disgusted by Bloody Scenes in 'The Killer Inside Me'
A representative has brushed off speculation Jessica Alba is disgusted by her violent new movie "The Killer Inside Me", after the actress was spotted walking out of its screening. Alba plays a prostitute who is bludgeoned by a psychotic killer in the upcoming thriller, which has come under fire from critics for its excessive gore.
And the 28 year old sparked rumors that even she couldn't tolerate the bloody scenes after leaving a theater halfway through a screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Sunday, January 24. But her spokesperson insists Alba only left the cinema to catch a plane.
Her rep Brad Cafarelli explains, "This rumor is silly and not accurate at all. Jessica had seen the final version of the film just prior to coming to Sundance and was pleased with the outcome. She came in to support the film and the filmmakers by introducing the screening, which she did, and left right after to get home to her family in L.A., as planned."
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up