Jessica Alba Not Disgusted by Bloody Scenes in 'The Killer Inside Me'
A representative has brushed off speculation Jessica Alba is disgusted by her violent new movie "The Killer Inside Me", after the actress was spotted walking out of its screening. Alba plays a prostitute who is bludgeoned by a psychotic killer in the upcoming thriller, which has come under fire from critics for its excessive gore.
And the 28 year old sparked rumors that even she couldn't tolerate the bloody scenes after leaving a theater halfway through a screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Sunday, January 24. But her spokesperson insists Alba only left the cinema to catch a plane.
Her rep Brad Cafarelli explains, "This rumor is silly and not accurate at all. Jessica had seen the final version of the film just prior to coming to Sundance and was pleased with the outcome. She came in to support the film and the filmmakers by introducing the screening, which she did, and left right after to get home to her family in L.A., as planned."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!