Harry Connick Jr. Loves to Pick Up Freebies
Singer Harry Connick Jr. struggles to part with freebies he picks up at awards show gifting suites - because he loves to look at the neatly packaged treats. The "It Had To Be You" crooner admits he has no shame when it comes to claiming swag offered up by awards show sponsors - and takes all he can carry with a view to handing it out to friends and family at Christmas.
He says, "I get bags of crap. I got, like, an espresso latte (coffee) machine, I got, like, Fendi sunglasses... I put 'em in a drawer."
"The idea is to give 'em away for Christmas but there's something about looking at that drawer of brand new stuff that I can't bring myself to do it... I've got stuff that hasn't been popular for 20 years... I'm a hoarder."
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'
- Aaron Hernandez's Autopsy Result Shows Synthetic Marijuana in His System
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Plan to Get More Money From 'The Voice'