Harry Connick Jr. Loves to Pick Up Freebies
Singer Harry Connick Jr. struggles to part with freebies he picks up at awards show gifting suites - because he loves to look at the neatly packaged treats. The "It Had To Be You" crooner admits he has no shame when it comes to claiming swag offered up by awards show sponsors - and takes all he can carry with a view to handing it out to friends and family at Christmas.
He says, "I get bags of crap. I got, like, an espresso latte (coffee) machine, I got, like, Fendi sunglasses... I put 'em in a drawer."
"The idea is to give 'em away for Christmas but there's something about looking at that drawer of brand new stuff that I can't bring myself to do it... I've got stuff that hasn't been popular for 20 years... I'm a hoarder."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London