Harry Connick Jr. Loves to Pick Up Freebies
Singer Harry Connick Jr. struggles to part with freebies he picks up at awards show gifting suites - because he loves to look at the neatly packaged treats. The "It Had To Be You" crooner admits he has no shame when it comes to claiming swag offered up by awards show sponsors - and takes all he can carry with a view to handing it out to friends and family at Christmas.
He says, "I get bags of crap. I got, like, an espresso latte (coffee) machine, I got, like, Fendi sunglasses... I put 'em in a drawer."
"The idea is to give 'em away for Christmas but there's something about looking at that drawer of brand new stuff that I can't bring myself to do it... I've got stuff that hasn't been popular for 20 years... I'm a hoarder."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding