Harry Connick Jr. Loves to Pick Up Freebies
Singer Harry Connick Jr. struggles to part with freebies he picks up at awards show gifting suites - because he loves to look at the neatly packaged treats. The "It Had To Be You" crooner admits he has no shame when it comes to claiming swag offered up by awards show sponsors - and takes all he can carry with a view to handing it out to friends and family at Christmas.
He says, "I get bags of crap. I got, like, an espresso latte (coffee) machine, I got, like, Fendi sunglasses... I put 'em in a drawer."
"The idea is to give 'em away for Christmas but there's something about looking at that drawer of brand new stuff that I can't bring myself to do it... I've got stuff that hasn't been popular for 20 years... I'm a hoarder."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival