Ashley Judd to Reveal Troubled Childhood in Autobiography
Actress Ashley Judd is writing her first autobiography - detailing her troubled childhood. The "Double Jeopardy" star suffered depression as a youngster while her singer mother, Naomi, was away for long periods of time, touring the globe for her career.
Judd has spent her adult years concentrating on charity work, serving as a Global Ambassador for Population Services International's Youth AIDS program. And now the star is putting pen to paper to explain how her early life inspired her to help abandoned children and women in poor countries.
She says, "By sharing my own story along with those of the beautiful and resilient people I've met in the most desperate places, I want to show how the change we seek in the world must start within us."
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family