Ashley Judd to Reveal Troubled Childhood in Autobiography
Actress Ashley Judd is writing her first autobiography - detailing her troubled childhood. The "Double Jeopardy" star suffered depression as a youngster while her singer mother, Naomi, was away for long periods of time, touring the globe for her career.
Judd has spent her adult years concentrating on charity work, serving as a Global Ambassador for Population Services International's Youth AIDS program. And now the star is putting pen to paper to explain how her early life inspired her to help abandoned children and women in poor countries.
She says, "By sharing my own story along with those of the beautiful and resilient people I've met in the most desperate places, I want to show how the change we seek in the world must start within us."
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring