Avril Lavigne's Album Delay Not Caused by Her Split From Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has dismissed rumors her upcoming album has been hindered by her fractured working relationship with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, insisting they are still the best of friends. Lavigne filed for divorce in 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Her fourth studio album, "Pink Crust", is being produced by Sum 41 rocker Whibley, but the disc was pushed back from its original November 2009 release date and is reportedly now only likely to be ready in the summer 2010. But the "Complicated" hitmaker has brushed off rumours the project's delay is the result of tension between her and her ex in the studio - because the former lovers have a great working relationship.
She tells Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show, "We still work together all the time. He's one of my best friends... . We've been friends for a really long time, and we always will be. We're family and we have a connection. (We) work really well together."
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date