Avril Lavigne's Album Delay Not Caused by Her Split From Deryck Whibley
Avril Lavigne has dismissed rumors her upcoming album has been hindered by her fractured working relationship with ex-husband Deryck Whibley, insisting they are still the best of friends. Lavigne filed for divorce in 2009 after three years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences".
Her fourth studio album, "Pink Crust", is being produced by Sum 41 rocker Whibley, but the disc was pushed back from its original November 2009 release date and is reportedly now only likely to be ready in the summer 2010. But the "Complicated" hitmaker has brushed off rumours the project's delay is the result of tension between her and her ex in the studio - because the former lovers have a great working relationship.
She tells Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show, "We still work together all the time. He's one of my best friends... . We've been friends for a really long time, and we always will be. We're family and we have a connection. (We) work really well together."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money