LeAnn Rimes Debuts Song About Her Cheating at Sundance
Country star LeAnn Rimes has turned her 2009 cheating scandal into a new heartbreak song, which she debuted at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Monday night, January 25. The "Blue" singer was performing at an ASCAP party when she stunned fans with an untitled new song, which she warned might "make me cry".
She added, "It's about love," before singing the tune, which included the lyrics, "What have I done?/I broke the heart of the sweetest man/What have I done?/I broke the heart of the only man who's ever loved me."
The painful song continued with the line, "Who have I become?/I hope you find someone new, someone who deserves you." Rimes split from husband Dean Sheremet in late 2009 after an onset romance with actor Eddie Cibrian turned into a real-life one.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?