LeAnn Rimes Debuts Song About Her Cheating at Sundance
Country star LeAnn Rimes has turned her 2009 cheating scandal into a new heartbreak song, which she debuted at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Monday night, January 25. The "Blue" singer was performing at an ASCAP party when she stunned fans with an untitled new song, which she warned might "make me cry".
She added, "It's about love," before singing the tune, which included the lyrics, "What have I done?/I broke the heart of the sweetest man/What have I done?/I broke the heart of the only man who's ever loved me."
The painful song continued with the line, "Who have I become?/I hope you find someone new, someone who deserves you." Rimes split from husband Dean Sheremet in late 2009 after an onset romance with actor Eddie Cibrian turned into a real-life one.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'