LeAnn Rimes Debuts Song About Her Cheating at Sundance
Country star LeAnn Rimes has turned her 2009 cheating scandal into a new heartbreak song, which she debuted at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Monday night, January 25. The "Blue" singer was performing at an ASCAP party when she stunned fans with an untitled new song, which she warned might "make me cry".
She added, "It's about love," before singing the tune, which included the lyrics, "What have I done?/I broke the heart of the sweetest man/What have I done?/I broke the heart of the only man who's ever loved me."
The painful song continued with the line, "Who have I become?/I hope you find someone new, someone who deserves you." Rimes split from husband Dean Sheremet in late 2009 after an onset romance with actor Eddie Cibrian turned into a real-life one.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season