LeAnn Rimes Debuts Song About Her Cheating at Sundance
Country star LeAnn Rimes has turned her 2009 cheating scandal into a new heartbreak song, which she debuted at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah on Monday night, January 25. The "Blue" singer was performing at an ASCAP party when she stunned fans with an untitled new song, which she warned might "make me cry".
She added, "It's about love," before singing the tune, which included the lyrics, "What have I done?/I broke the heart of the sweetest man/What have I done?/I broke the heart of the only man who's ever loved me."
The painful song continued with the line, "Who have I become?/I hope you find someone new, someone who deserves you." Rimes split from husband Dean Sheremet in late 2009 after an onset romance with actor Eddie Cibrian turned into a real-life one.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image