Britney Spears' Ex-Husband Blames His Divorce for Weight Gain
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has spoken out about his weight battle - blaming his split from the superstar for his overeating. The former dancer signed up to lose weight on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Fit Club" after hitting the headlines last year for piling on the pounds.
And now he has opened up about his split from the "Toxic" hitmaker, who he divorced in 2007, admitting the break-up contributed to a bout of depression. He tells Access Hollywood, "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything. You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed."
"I mean, it's a combination of all of those things. Everybody knows what happened with me and Brit. I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
But he's rebuilding his friendship with Spears for the sake of their two sons. "I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better. I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have, my whole family. It's gotten so much better from where we were. I'm really happy for her. I'm very happy for her," he stated.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake