Britney Spears' Ex-Husband Blames His Divorce for Weight Gain
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has spoken out about his weight battle - blaming his split from the superstar for his overeating. The former dancer signed up to lose weight on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Fit Club" after hitting the headlines last year for piling on the pounds.
And now he has opened up about his split from the "Toxic" hitmaker, who he divorced in 2007, admitting the break-up contributed to a bout of depression. He tells Access Hollywood, "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything. You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed."
"I mean, it's a combination of all of those things. Everybody knows what happened with me and Brit. I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
But he's rebuilding his friendship with Spears for the sake of their two sons. "I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better. I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have, my whole family. It's gotten so much better from where we were. I'm really happy for her. I'm very happy for her," he stated.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift