Britney Spears' Ex-Husband Blames His Divorce for Weight Gain
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has spoken out about his weight battle - blaming his split from the superstar for his overeating. The former dancer signed up to lose weight on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Fit Club" after hitting the headlines last year for piling on the pounds.
And now he has opened up about his split from the "Toxic" hitmaker, who he divorced in 2007, admitting the break-up contributed to a bout of depression. He tells Access Hollywood, "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything. You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed."
"I mean, it's a combination of all of those things. Everybody knows what happened with me and Brit. I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
But he's rebuilding his friendship with Spears for the sake of their two sons. "I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better. I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have, my whole family. It's gotten so much better from where we were. I'm really happy for her. I'm very happy for her," he stated.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March