Britney Spears' Ex-Husband Blames His Divorce for Weight Gain
Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline has spoken out about his weight battle - blaming his split from the superstar for his overeating. The former dancer signed up to lose weight on U.S. reality show "Celebrity Fit Club" after hitting the headlines last year for piling on the pounds.
And now he has opened up about his split from the "Toxic" hitmaker, who he divorced in 2007, admitting the break-up contributed to a bout of depression. He tells Access Hollywood, "Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything. You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed."
"I mean, it's a combination of all of those things. Everybody knows what happened with me and Brit. I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
But he's rebuilding his friendship with Spears for the sake of their two sons. "I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better. I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have, my whole family. It's gotten so much better from where we were. I'm really happy for her. I'm very happy for her," he stated.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed