Brooke Hogan Ends Romance With Stack$
Singer and reality TV star Brooke Hogan has split from rapper Stack$. The couple started dating in spring 2009 after Stack$ appeared in Hogan's "Falling" video.
The singer's publicist tells Life & Style magazine, "Brooke Hogan and Stack$ have split but remain friends. He was a big part of her life for a very long time, and she still cares about him and his family dearly. Brooke would like to thank her fans for their kind words and sensitivity during the break-up." Hogan is the daughter of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan.
Beside being known as a daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan, Brooke Hogan made herself known as singer, actress and model. She has released two studio albums called "Undiscovered" and "The Redemption". Her first foray into the big screen was made when she played in 2009 Indie movie "Devour" alongside Kelly Osbourne, while in modeling, she appeared as the fiart cover model under 21 years old for November 2006 edition of FHM.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama