Brooke Hogan Ends Romance With Stack$
Singer and reality TV star Brooke Hogan has split from rapper Stack$. The couple started dating in spring 2009 after Stack$ appeared in Hogan's "Falling" video.
The singer's publicist tells Life & Style magazine, "Brooke Hogan and Stack$ have split but remain friends. He was a big part of her life for a very long time, and she still cares about him and his family dearly. Brooke would like to thank her fans for their kind words and sensitivity during the break-up." Hogan is the daughter of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan.
Beside being known as a daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan, Brooke Hogan made herself known as singer, actress and model. She has released two studio albums called "Undiscovered" and "The Redemption". Her first foray into the big screen was made when she played in 2009 Indie movie "Devour" alongside Kelly Osbourne, while in modeling, she appeared as the fiart cover model under 21 years old for November 2006 edition of FHM.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture