Brooke Hogan Ends Romance With Stack$
Singer and reality TV star Brooke Hogan has split from rapper Stack$. The couple started dating in spring 2009 after Stack$ appeared in Hogan's "Falling" video.
The singer's publicist tells Life & Style magazine, "Brooke Hogan and Stack$ have split but remain friends. He was a big part of her life for a very long time, and she still cares about him and his family dearly. Brooke would like to thank her fans for their kind words and sensitivity during the break-up." Hogan is the daughter of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan.
Beside being known as a daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan, Brooke Hogan made herself known as singer, actress and model. She has released two studio albums called "Undiscovered" and "The Redemption". Her first foray into the big screen was made when she played in 2009 Indie movie "Devour" alongside Kelly Osbourne, while in modeling, she appeared as the fiart cover model under 21 years old for November 2006 edition of FHM.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M