Brooke Hogan Ends Romance With Stack$
Singer and reality TV star Brooke Hogan has split from rapper Stack$. The couple started dating in spring 2009 after Stack$ appeared in Hogan's "Falling" video.
The singer's publicist tells Life & Style magazine, "Brooke Hogan and Stack$ have split but remain friends. He was a big part of her life for a very long time, and she still cares about him and his family dearly. Brooke would like to thank her fans for their kind words and sensitivity during the break-up." Hogan is the daughter of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan.
Beside being known as a daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan, Brooke Hogan made herself known as singer, actress and model. She has released two studio albums called "Undiscovered" and "The Redemption". Her first foray into the big screen was made when she played in 2009 Indie movie "Devour" alongside Kelly Osbourne, while in modeling, she appeared as the fiart cover model under 21 years old for November 2006 edition of FHM.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding