Joe Jonas Denying Romance Rumors With Hilary Duff
Joe Jonas has cleared up rumors he's romancing Hilary Duff after he was spotted outside the pop star's Los Angeles home - his parents are her next door neighbors. The Jonas Brothers singer has been enjoying single life for the last eight months after splitting from Camilla Belle, the actress he dated after dumping Taylor Swift. He has since been linked to stars Brenda Song and Demi Lovato.
Duff was rumored to be his latest love interest, but Jonas insists he hasn't paid a romantic visit to the actress/singer, who is dating ice hockey star Mike Comrie. And he blames the media for not checking facts.
Jonas explains, "My parents are her next door neighbors. I was leaving my parents garage, (when photographers) must have been waiting for Hilary Duff. Their garages are right next to each other. So, as I'm walking out, they take a picture of me, saying I'm leaving Hilary Duff's house."
More Joe Jonas News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says