Joe Jonas Denying Romance Rumors With Hilary Duff
Joe Jonas has cleared up rumors he's romancing Hilary Duff after he was spotted outside the pop star's Los Angeles home - his parents are her next door neighbors. The Jonas Brothers singer has been enjoying single life for the last eight months after splitting from Camilla Belle, the actress he dated after dumping Taylor Swift. He has since been linked to stars Brenda Song and Demi Lovato.
Duff was rumored to be his latest love interest, but Jonas insists he hasn't paid a romantic visit to the actress/singer, who is dating ice hockey star Mike Comrie. And he blames the media for not checking facts.
Jonas explains, "My parents are her next door neighbors. I was leaving my parents garage, (when photographers) must have been waiting for Hilary Duff. Their garages are right next to each other. So, as I'm walking out, they take a picture of me, saying I'm leaving Hilary Duff's house."
More Joe Jonas News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle