Joe Jonas Denying Romance Rumors With Hilary Duff
Joe Jonas has cleared up rumors he's romancing Hilary Duff after he was spotted outside the pop star's Los Angeles home - his parents are her next door neighbors. The Jonas Brothers singer has been enjoying single life for the last eight months after splitting from Camilla Belle, the actress he dated after dumping Taylor Swift. He has since been linked to stars Brenda Song and Demi Lovato.
Duff was rumored to be his latest love interest, but Jonas insists he hasn't paid a romantic visit to the actress/singer, who is dating ice hockey star Mike Comrie. And he blames the media for not checking facts.
Jonas explains, "My parents are her next door neighbors. I was leaving my parents garage, (when photographers) must have been waiting for Hilary Duff. Their garages are right next to each other. So, as I'm walking out, they take a picture of me, saying I'm leaving Hilary Duff's house."
More Joe Jonas News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos