Joe Jonas Denying Romance Rumors With Hilary Duff
Joe Jonas has cleared up rumors he's romancing Hilary Duff after he was spotted outside the pop star's Los Angeles home - his parents are her next door neighbors. The Jonas Brothers singer has been enjoying single life for the last eight months after splitting from Camilla Belle, the actress he dated after dumping Taylor Swift. He has since been linked to stars Brenda Song and Demi Lovato.
Duff was rumored to be his latest love interest, but Jonas insists he hasn't paid a romantic visit to the actress/singer, who is dating ice hockey star Mike Comrie. And he blames the media for not checking facts.
Jonas explains, "My parents are her next door neighbors. I was leaving my parents garage, (when photographers) must have been waiting for Hilary Duff. Their garages are right next to each other. So, as I'm walking out, they take a picture of me, saying I'm leaving Hilary Duff's house."
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'