Joe Jonas Denying Romance Rumors With Hilary Duff
Joe Jonas has cleared up rumors he's romancing Hilary Duff after he was spotted outside the pop star's Los Angeles home - his parents are her next door neighbors. The Jonas Brothers singer has been enjoying single life for the last eight months after splitting from Camilla Belle, the actress he dated after dumping Taylor Swift. He has since been linked to stars Brenda Song and Demi Lovato.
Duff was rumored to be his latest love interest, but Jonas insists he hasn't paid a romantic visit to the actress/singer, who is dating ice hockey star Mike Comrie. And he blames the media for not checking facts.
Jonas explains, "My parents are her next door neighbors. I was leaving my parents garage, (when photographers) must have been waiting for Hilary Duff. Their garages are right next to each other. So, as I'm walking out, they take a picture of me, saying I'm leaving Hilary Duff's house."
More Joe Jonas News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri