Anne Hathaway to Reveal 2010 Oscar Nominations
Previous Oscar hopeful Anne Hathaway will announce 2010 Academy Awards nominees in Los Angeles on February 2. The actress, who was nominated in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married", will join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences President Tom Sherak for the big reveal next Tuesday.
Sherak and Hathaway will unveil the nominations in 10 of the 24 categories at an early morning news conference at the Academy's Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills. "Inglourious Basterds", "Up In The Air", "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" have emerged as movie favorites ahead of the Oscars.
Meanwhile, Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Jeremy Renner, Christoph Waltz and Mo'Nique are among the actors and actress frontrunners to land Academy Awards. The Oscars will be handed out on March 7 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna