Anne Hathaway to Reveal 2010 Oscar Nominations
Previous Oscar hopeful Anne Hathaway will announce 2010 Academy Awards nominees in Los Angeles on February 2. The actress, who was nominated in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married", will join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences President Tom Sherak for the big reveal next Tuesday.
Sherak and Hathaway will unveil the nominations in 10 of the 24 categories at an early morning news conference at the Academy's Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills. "Inglourious Basterds", "Up In The Air", "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" have emerged as movie favorites ahead of the Oscars.
Meanwhile, Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Jeremy Renner, Christoph Waltz and Mo'Nique are among the actors and actress frontrunners to land Academy Awards. The Oscars will be handed out on March 7 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'