Anne Hathaway to Reveal 2010 Oscar Nominations
Previous Oscar hopeful Anne Hathaway will announce 2010 Academy Awards nominees in Los Angeles on February 2. The actress, who was nominated in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married", will join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences President Tom Sherak for the big reveal next Tuesday.
Sherak and Hathaway will unveil the nominations in 10 of the 24 categories at an early morning news conference at the Academy's Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills. "Inglourious Basterds", "Up In The Air", "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" have emerged as movie favorites ahead of the Oscars.
Meanwhile, Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Jeremy Renner, Christoph Waltz and Mo'Nique are among the actors and actress frontrunners to land Academy Awards. The Oscars will be handed out on March 7 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary