Anne Hathaway to Reveal 2010 Oscar Nominations
Previous Oscar hopeful Anne Hathaway will announce 2010 Academy Awards nominees in Los Angeles on February 2. The actress, who was nominated in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married", will join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences President Tom Sherak for the big reveal next Tuesday.
Sherak and Hathaway will unveil the nominations in 10 of the 24 categories at an early morning news conference at the Academy's Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills. "Inglourious Basterds", "Up In The Air", "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" have emerged as movie favorites ahead of the Oscars.
Meanwhile, Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Jeremy Renner, Christoph Waltz and Mo'Nique are among the actors and actress frontrunners to land Academy Awards. The Oscars will be handed out on March 7 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed