Anne Hathaway to Reveal 2010 Oscar Nominations
Previous Oscar hopeful Anne Hathaway will announce 2010 Academy Awards nominees in Los Angeles on February 2. The actress, who was nominated in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married", will join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences President Tom Sherak for the big reveal next Tuesday.
Sherak and Hathaway will unveil the nominations in 10 of the 24 categories at an early morning news conference at the Academy's Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills. "Inglourious Basterds", "Up In The Air", "Avatar" and "The Hurt Locker" have emerged as movie favorites ahead of the Oscars.
Meanwhile, Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Jeremy Renner, Christoph Waltz and Mo'Nique are among the actors and actress frontrunners to land Academy Awards. The Oscars will be handed out on March 7 at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune