Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath Returns to TV as 'Don't Forget the Lyrics!' Host
Former Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is returning to U.S. television - the rocker has signed on to host a musical game show. The 41-year-old "Fly" hitmaker stepped away from music to focus on his TV career and became host of American entertainment news program "Extra" in 2004.
McGrath left the show in 2008 to return to the band - but now he's heading back to the small screen to put contestants' musical skills to the test in a revival of "Don't Forget the Lyrics!". The daytime show will kick off on VH1 and Fox networks in the autumn 2010.
His TV career aside, Mark McGrath recently revealed that he is mostly mistaken for Ethan Hawke. He sometimes gives autographs to fans as Hawke since he doesn't want people consider the actor arrogant, explaining "I signed something for them to give Ethan Hawke props, so they didn't think he was a d**k."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo