Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath Returns to TV as 'Don't Forget the Lyrics!' Host
Former Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is returning to U.S. television - the rocker has signed on to host a musical game show. The 41-year-old "Fly" hitmaker stepped away from music to focus on his TV career and became host of American entertainment news program "Extra" in 2004.
McGrath left the show in 2008 to return to the band - but now he's heading back to the small screen to put contestants' musical skills to the test in a revival of "Don't Forget the Lyrics!". The daytime show will kick off on VH1 and Fox networks in the autumn 2010.
His TV career aside, Mark McGrath recently revealed that he is mostly mistaken for Ethan Hawke. He sometimes gives autographs to fans as Hawke since he doesn't want people consider the actor arrogant, explaining "I signed something for them to give Ethan Hawke props, so they didn't think he was a d**k."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them