Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath Returns to TV as 'Don't Forget the Lyrics!' Host
Former Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is returning to U.S. television - the rocker has signed on to host a musical game show. The 41-year-old "Fly" hitmaker stepped away from music to focus on his TV career and became host of American entertainment news program "Extra" in 2004.
McGrath left the show in 2008 to return to the band - but now he's heading back to the small screen to put contestants' musical skills to the test in a revival of "Don't Forget the Lyrics!". The daytime show will kick off on VH1 and Fox networks in the autumn 2010.
His TV career aside, Mark McGrath recently revealed that he is mostly mistaken for Ethan Hawke. He sometimes gives autographs to fans as Hawke since he doesn't want people consider the actor arrogant, explaining "I signed something for them to give Ethan Hawke props, so they didn't think he was a d**k."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'