Josh Duhamel Performs Impromptu Dance as Tribute to Martin Short
Josh Duhamel gave U.S. TV viewers a laugh on Tuesday, January 26 with a bizarre tribute to comedian Martin Short - after impersonating his neurotic nerdy character Ed Grimley in an impromptu dance performance. Duhamel felt like a kid again when his idol Short stepped in to co-host morning show "Live with Regis and Kelly", because he grew up watching his comedy.
And the "Transformers" star praised the funnyman with a dance tribute to his "Saturday Night Live" character Grimley - by styling his hair into a spike, pulling up his pants and two-stepping awkwardly across the set.
Duhamel laughed, "This man was my idol growing up - hit the music!" But the actor was left awestruck after Short got up to join him, adding, "That was my dream come true!"
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?