Josh Duhamel Performs Impromptu Dance as Tribute to Martin Short
Josh Duhamel gave U.S. TV viewers a laugh on Tuesday, January 26 with a bizarre tribute to comedian Martin Short - after impersonating his neurotic nerdy character Ed Grimley in an impromptu dance performance. Duhamel felt like a kid again when his idol Short stepped in to co-host morning show "Live with Regis and Kelly", because he grew up watching his comedy.
And the "Transformers" star praised the funnyman with a dance tribute to his "Saturday Night Live" character Grimley - by styling his hair into a spike, pulling up his pants and two-stepping awkwardly across the set.
Duhamel laughed, "This man was my idol growing up - hit the music!" But the actor was left awestruck after Short got up to join him, adding, "That was my dream come true!"
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations