Josh Duhamel Performs Impromptu Dance as Tribute to Martin Short
Josh Duhamel gave U.S. TV viewers a laugh on Tuesday, January 26 with a bizarre tribute to comedian Martin Short - after impersonating his neurotic nerdy character Ed Grimley in an impromptu dance performance. Duhamel felt like a kid again when his idol Short stepped in to co-host morning show "Live with Regis and Kelly", because he grew up watching his comedy.
And the "Transformers" star praised the funnyman with a dance tribute to his "Saturday Night Live" character Grimley - by styling his hair into a spike, pulling up his pants and two-stepping awkwardly across the set.
Duhamel laughed, "This man was my idol growing up - hit the music!" But the actor was left awestruck after Short got up to join him, adding, "That was my dream come true!"
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert