Josh Duhamel Performs Impromptu Dance as Tribute to Martin Short
Josh Duhamel gave U.S. TV viewers a laugh on Tuesday, January 26 with a bizarre tribute to comedian Martin Short - after impersonating his neurotic nerdy character Ed Grimley in an impromptu dance performance. Duhamel felt like a kid again when his idol Short stepped in to co-host morning show "Live with Regis and Kelly", because he grew up watching his comedy.
And the "Transformers" star praised the funnyman with a dance tribute to his "Saturday Night Live" character Grimley - by styling his hair into a spike, pulling up his pants and two-stepping awkwardly across the set.
Duhamel laughed, "This man was my idol growing up - hit the music!" But the actor was left awestruck after Short got up to join him, adding, "That was my dream come true!"
More Josh Duhamel News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set