Josh Duhamel Performs Impromptu Dance as Tribute to Martin Short
Josh Duhamel gave U.S. TV viewers a laugh on Tuesday, January 26 with a bizarre tribute to comedian Martin Short - after impersonating his neurotic nerdy character Ed Grimley in an impromptu dance performance. Duhamel felt like a kid again when his idol Short stepped in to co-host morning show "Live with Regis and Kelly", because he grew up watching his comedy.
And the "Transformers" star praised the funnyman with a dance tribute to his "Saturday Night Live" character Grimley - by styling his hair into a spike, pulling up his pants and two-stepping awkwardly across the set.
Duhamel laughed, "This man was my idol growing up - hit the music!" But the actor was left awestruck after Short got up to join him, adding, "That was my dream come true!"
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake