Justin Timberlake Is Harvard's Man of the Year
Justin Timberlake has joined Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway as one of the winners of Harvard University students' 2010 Hasty Pudding Award. Hathaway was recently named Woman of the Year, and Timberlake has now been announced as the institution's Man of the Year - meaning the pair will both take part in the drama club's wacky annual festivities in February.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals, America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, hosts an event every year to honor stars who make a "lasting and impressive contribution" and they have named Timberlake as "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Previous winners include Renee Zellweger, who was dressed in a fat suit at 2009 celebrations, and "Spider-Man" star James Franco, who was given a blonde wig, gold bra and high-heeled shoes to wear at the ceremony. Timberlake will appear at the Massachusetts institution on February 5.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online