Justin Timberlake Is Harvard's Man of the Year
Justin Timberlake has joined Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway as one of the winners of Harvard University students' 2010 Hasty Pudding Award. Hathaway was recently named Woman of the Year, and Timberlake has now been announced as the institution's Man of the Year - meaning the pair will both take part in the drama club's wacky annual festivities in February.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals, America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, hosts an event every year to honor stars who make a "lasting and impressive contribution" and they have named Timberlake as "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Previous winners include Renee Zellweger, who was dressed in a fat suit at 2009 celebrations, and "Spider-Man" star James Franco, who was given a blonde wig, gold bra and high-heeled shoes to wear at the ceremony. Timberlake will appear at the Massachusetts institution on February 5.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting