Justin Timberlake Is Harvard's Man of the Year
Justin Timberlake has joined Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway as one of the winners of Harvard University students' 2010 Hasty Pudding Award. Hathaway was recently named Woman of the Year, and Timberlake has now been announced as the institution's Man of the Year - meaning the pair will both take part in the drama club's wacky annual festivities in February.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals, America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, hosts an event every year to honor stars who make a "lasting and impressive contribution" and they have named Timberlake as "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Previous winners include Renee Zellweger, who was dressed in a fat suit at 2009 celebrations, and "Spider-Man" star James Franco, who was given a blonde wig, gold bra and high-heeled shoes to wear at the ceremony. Timberlake will appear at the Massachusetts institution on February 5.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!