Justin Timberlake Is Harvard's Man of the Year
Justin Timberlake has joined Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway as one of the winners of Harvard University students' 2010 Hasty Pudding Award. Hathaway was recently named Woman of the Year, and Timberlake has now been announced as the institution's Man of the Year - meaning the pair will both take part in the drama club's wacky annual festivities in February.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals, America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, hosts an event every year to honor stars who make a "lasting and impressive contribution" and they have named Timberlake as "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Previous winners include Renee Zellweger, who was dressed in a fat suit at 2009 celebrations, and "Spider-Man" star James Franco, who was given a blonde wig, gold bra and high-heeled shoes to wear at the ceremony. Timberlake will appear at the Massachusetts institution on February 5.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?