Justin Timberlake Is Harvard's Man of the Year
Justin Timberlake has joined Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway as one of the winners of Harvard University students' 2010 Hasty Pudding Award. Hathaway was recently named Woman of the Year, and Timberlake has now been announced as the institution's Man of the Year - meaning the pair will both take part in the drama club's wacky annual festivities in February.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals, America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, hosts an event every year to honor stars who make a "lasting and impressive contribution" and they have named Timberlake as "one of pop culture's most influential entertainers."
Previous winners include Renee Zellweger, who was dressed in a fat suit at 2009 celebrations, and "Spider-Man" star James Franco, who was given a blonde wig, gold bra and high-heeled shoes to wear at the ceremony. Timberlake will appear at the Massachusetts institution on February 5.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance