Josh Duhamel Not Sure About 'Sympathy for the Devil'
Josh Duhamel is keen to fight crime with Samuel L. Jackson in new supernatural thriller "Sympathy for the Devil" - but studio bosses have yet to confirm the collaboration. Recent reports suggest the "Pulp Fiction" star has signed up to play a Louisiana lawman alongside Duhamel in the new picture from director Boaz Yakin.
Duhamel admits he's spoken to Jackson about working together - but so far he's only heard rumors about the project. He says, "I don't know if it's true or not. We (Jackson and I) talked about doing something last year (2009). I'm always the last one to find out, but I would love to work with Sam."
Although he's not certain whether or not he will play with Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Duhamel can be seen portraying Nick Beamon in "When in Rome" which will be released in the U.S on January 29. In the romantic comedy, Duhamel stars opposite Kristen Bell. Speaking about the film, he stated, "The joke in 'When in Rome' is that all these guys are stalking Kristen Bell's character because she grabbed the coins they threw into a fountain in Rome."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart