Josh Duhamel Not Sure About 'Sympathy for the Devil'
Josh Duhamel is keen to fight crime with Samuel L. Jackson in new supernatural thriller "Sympathy for the Devil" - but studio bosses have yet to confirm the collaboration. Recent reports suggest the "Pulp Fiction" star has signed up to play a Louisiana lawman alongside Duhamel in the new picture from director Boaz Yakin.
Duhamel admits he's spoken to Jackson about working together - but so far he's only heard rumors about the project. He says, "I don't know if it's true or not. We (Jackson and I) talked about doing something last year (2009). I'm always the last one to find out, but I would love to work with Sam."
Although he's not certain whether or not he will play with Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Duhamel can be seen portraying Nick Beamon in "When in Rome" which will be released in the U.S on January 29. In the romantic comedy, Duhamel stars opposite Kristen Bell. Speaking about the film, he stated, "The joke in 'When in Rome' is that all these guys are stalking Kristen Bell's character because she grabbed the coins they threw into a fountain in Rome."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby