Josh Duhamel Not Sure About 'Sympathy for the Devil'
Josh Duhamel is keen to fight crime with Samuel L. Jackson in new supernatural thriller "Sympathy for the Devil" - but studio bosses have yet to confirm the collaboration. Recent reports suggest the "Pulp Fiction" star has signed up to play a Louisiana lawman alongside Duhamel in the new picture from director Boaz Yakin.
Duhamel admits he's spoken to Jackson about working together - but so far he's only heard rumors about the project. He says, "I don't know if it's true or not. We (Jackson and I) talked about doing something last year (2009). I'm always the last one to find out, but I would love to work with Sam."
Although he's not certain whether or not he will play with Samuel L. Jackson, Josh Duhamel can be seen portraying Nick Beamon in "When in Rome" which will be released in the U.S on January 29. In the romantic comedy, Duhamel stars opposite Kristen Bell. Speaking about the film, he stated, "The joke in 'When in Rome' is that all these guys are stalking Kristen Bell's character because she grabbed the coins they threw into a fountain in Rome."
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience