Kelly Osbourne Auditioning for a Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne is hoping to kick-start her acting career in 2010 - the reality TV star has begun auditioning for screen roles in Hollywood. Ozzy Osbourne's 25-year-old daughter has made a handful of appearances on TV programs, but now she's meeting with casting directors in a bid to launch a new career as a film star.
In a column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I had an audition for a film role last week - I can't say what it is yet - and I've just heard back that I'm still in the running. The audition was pretty scary - you turn up and there's a room full of people all going for the same role. It feels very competitive as everyone's checking each other out."
And Osbourne - who completed a stint on "Dancing with the Stars" last year - admits she thought she'd ruined her chances when she took a tumble while waiting for her audition and says, "Something really mortifying happened - I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and somehow it flipped and I landed on the floor. So embarrassing!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance