Kelly Osbourne Auditioning for a Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne is hoping to kick-start her acting career in 2010 - the reality TV star has begun auditioning for screen roles in Hollywood. Ozzy Osbourne's 25-year-old daughter has made a handful of appearances on TV programs, but now she's meeting with casting directors in a bid to launch a new career as a film star.
In a column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I had an audition for a film role last week - I can't say what it is yet - and I've just heard back that I'm still in the running. The audition was pretty scary - you turn up and there's a room full of people all going for the same role. It feels very competitive as everyone's checking each other out."
And Osbourne - who completed a stint on "Dancing with the Stars" last year - admits she thought she'd ruined her chances when she took a tumble while waiting for her audition and says, "Something really mortifying happened - I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and somehow it flipped and I landed on the floor. So embarrassing!"
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton