Kelly Osbourne Auditioning for a Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne is hoping to kick-start her acting career in 2010 - the reality TV star has begun auditioning for screen roles in Hollywood. Ozzy Osbourne's 25-year-old daughter has made a handful of appearances on TV programs, but now she's meeting with casting directors in a bid to launch a new career as a film star.
In a column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I had an audition for a film role last week - I can't say what it is yet - and I've just heard back that I'm still in the running. The audition was pretty scary - you turn up and there's a room full of people all going for the same role. It feels very competitive as everyone's checking each other out."
And Osbourne - who completed a stint on "Dancing with the Stars" last year - admits she thought she'd ruined her chances when she took a tumble while waiting for her audition and says, "Something really mortifying happened - I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and somehow it flipped and I landed on the floor. So embarrassing!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana