Kelly Osbourne Auditioning for a Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne is hoping to kick-start her acting career in 2010 - the reality TV star has begun auditioning for screen roles in Hollywood. Ozzy Osbourne's 25-year-old daughter has made a handful of appearances on TV programs, but now she's meeting with casting directors in a bid to launch a new career as a film star.
In a column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I had an audition for a film role last week - I can't say what it is yet - and I've just heard back that I'm still in the running. The audition was pretty scary - you turn up and there's a room full of people all going for the same role. It feels very competitive as everyone's checking each other out."
And Osbourne - who completed a stint on "Dancing with the Stars" last year - admits she thought she'd ruined her chances when she took a tumble while waiting for her audition and says, "Something really mortifying happened - I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and somehow it flipped and I landed on the floor. So embarrassing!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed