Kelly Osbourne Auditioning for a Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne is hoping to kick-start her acting career in 2010 - the reality TV star has begun auditioning for screen roles in Hollywood. Ozzy Osbourne's 25-year-old daughter has made a handful of appearances on TV programs, but now she's meeting with casting directors in a bid to launch a new career as a film star.
In a column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "I had an audition for a film role last week - I can't say what it is yet - and I've just heard back that I'm still in the running. The audition was pretty scary - you turn up and there's a room full of people all going for the same role. It feels very competitive as everyone's checking each other out."
And Osbourne - who completed a stint on "Dancing with the Stars" last year - admits she thought she'd ruined her chances when she took a tumble while waiting for her audition and says, "Something really mortifying happened - I sat down on a chair in the waiting room and somehow it flipped and I landed on the floor. So embarrassing!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood