Brooke Mueller to Take Therapy and Stress-Reduction Sessions
Brooke Mueller is planning to undergo therapy and stress-reduction sessions to help her recover from a severe bout of pneumonia, according to a new report. Charlie Sheen's wife was admitted into the hospital last week, on January 20 suffering from pneumonia in both lungs, linked to a recent operation to remove her wisdom teeth.
She has been recovering in an intensive care unit, where she is being treated with antibiotics. But according to People.com, Mueller's doctors are blaming her raised stress levels for her slow recovery and weakened immune system - and now they're ordering her to seek out specialized therapies to improve her physical and mental health.
A source tells the site, "The doctors told Brooke on Sunday that if she wants to get better she has to reduce stress and get a lot of R&R (rest and relaxation) in the coming weeks. The doctors basically said Brooke is not going to get better without taking her health in her own hands and reducing the stress surrounding her life. She has to do it now."
The website alleges Mueller is checking out recovery centers and spas on the East Coast for a health-boosting break. A judge allowed Sheen to visit Mueller in the hospital, relaxing a court order designed to keep the couple apart following their Christmas Day on December 25, 2009 fight, which landed the actor in jail in Aspen, Colorado. A hearing to review the protection order was postponed until February 8 after Mueller fell ill.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film