Ben Affleck Responds to His Wife's Confession About His Seductive Emails
Ben Affleck has chastised his wife Jennifer Garner, after she embarrassed him by revealing he pursued her with a string of seductive emails. Garner, who married the "Pearl Harbor" star in 2005, said in a recent interview with Parade magazine that Affleck had wooed her online, gushing that he's "sexy and kind" and a "very persuasive writer".
But the candid comments left Affleck cringing, because now he is repeatedly fielding questions about his personal emails in interviews. Speaking to Access Hollywood, Affleck says, "I do write e-mails to my wife, that is true. Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview and that's what she came up with."
He continues, "So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that. So, thank you honey."
More Ben Affleck News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy