Ben Affleck Responds to His Wife's Confession About His Seductive Emails
Ben Affleck has chastised his wife Jennifer Garner, after she embarrassed him by revealing he pursued her with a string of seductive emails. Garner, who married the "Pearl Harbor" star in 2005, said in a recent interview with Parade magazine that Affleck had wooed her online, gushing that he's "sexy and kind" and a "very persuasive writer".
But the candid comments left Affleck cringing, because now he is repeatedly fielding questions about his personal emails in interviews. Speaking to Access Hollywood, Affleck says, "I do write e-mails to my wife, that is true. Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview and that's what she came up with."
He continues, "So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that. So, thank you honey."
More Ben Affleck News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing