Ben Affleck Responds to His Wife's Confession About His Seductive Emails
Ben Affleck has chastised his wife Jennifer Garner, after she embarrassed him by revealing he pursued her with a string of seductive emails. Garner, who married the "Pearl Harbor" star in 2005, said in a recent interview with Parade magazine that Affleck had wooed her online, gushing that he's "sexy and kind" and a "very persuasive writer".
But the candid comments left Affleck cringing, because now he is repeatedly fielding questions about his personal emails in interviews. Speaking to Access Hollywood, Affleck says, "I do write e-mails to my wife, that is true. Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview and that's what she came up with."
He continues, "So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that. So, thank you honey."
More Ben Affleck News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week