Ben Affleck Responds to His Wife's Confession About His Seductive Emails
Ben Affleck has chastised his wife Jennifer Garner, after she embarrassed him by revealing he pursued her with a string of seductive emails. Garner, who married the "Pearl Harbor" star in 2005, said in a recent interview with Parade magazine that Affleck had wooed her online, gushing that he's "sexy and kind" and a "very persuasive writer".
But the candid comments left Affleck cringing, because now he is repeatedly fielding questions about his personal emails in interviews. Speaking to Access Hollywood, Affleck says, "I do write e-mails to my wife, that is true. Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview and that's what she came up with."
He continues, "So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that. So, thank you honey."
More Ben Affleck News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce