Ben Affleck Responds to His Wife's Confession About His Seductive Emails
Ben Affleck has chastised his wife Jennifer Garner, after she embarrassed him by revealing he pursued her with a string of seductive emails. Garner, who married the "Pearl Harbor" star in 2005, said in a recent interview with Parade magazine that Affleck had wooed her online, gushing that he's "sexy and kind" and a "very persuasive writer".
But the candid comments left Affleck cringing, because now he is repeatedly fielding questions about his personal emails in interviews. Speaking to Access Hollywood, Affleck says, "I do write e-mails to my wife, that is true. Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview and that's what she came up with."
He continues, "So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that. So, thank you honey."
More Ben Affleck News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters