David Arquette Upset Over Weight Jibe Directed to Courteney Cox
Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette has defended the former "Friends" star after a New York Times blogger made jibes about her weight. The actor, who married his "Scream" co-star in 1999, was outraged when a fashion pundit poked fun at the actress and her pal Jennifer Aniston at the recent Golden Globe Awards, suggesting both had "put on a little weight."
Arquette has blasted the writer, insisting weight should never be an issue, and now he's calling for all bloggers to be kinder. He tells FoxNews.com, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
"On the internet, people find that place and think they can just speak their mind, but a lot of the time you see how mean people are. In general, we just need to be a kinder society."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!