David Arquette Upset Over Weight Jibe Directed to Courteney Cox
Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette has defended the former "Friends" star after a New York Times blogger made jibes about her weight. The actor, who married his "Scream" co-star in 1999, was outraged when a fashion pundit poked fun at the actress and her pal Jennifer Aniston at the recent Golden Globe Awards, suggesting both had "put on a little weight."
Arquette has blasted the writer, insisting weight should never be an issue, and now he's calling for all bloggers to be kinder. He tells FoxNews.com, "Writing articles about people that put on weight is just wasting space for real news. And who really cares? I love round people, I love skinny people. I love people in general; we've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything."
"On the internet, people find that place and think they can just speak their mind, but a lot of the time you see how mean people are. In general, we just need to be a kinder society."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'