Ozzy Osbourne Says No to Black Sabbath Reunion
Ozzy Osbourne has wrecked fans' hopes for another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the group is like an ex-girlfriend he no longer wants to date. The rocker refuses to rule out another tour with his old bandmates, but insists it isn't something he's planning for the immediate future.
Osbourne, who is currently embroiled in a copyright battle with Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, says, "I'm not gonna say I've written it (reunion) out forever, but right now I don't think there is any chance. But who knows what the future holds for me? If it's my destiny, fine."
Black Sabbath last toured with Ozzy as frontman in 2005 and the bandmates last reunited to perform at their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006. Osbourne adds, "I had girlfriends when I was younger and I would go, 'Oh, I would really like to go back with Shirley,' and then you do and you go to yourself, 'What the f**k was I thinking?'"
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic