Ozzy Osbourne Says No to Black Sabbath Reunion
Ozzy Osbourne has wrecked fans' hopes for another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the group is like an ex-girlfriend he no longer wants to date. The rocker refuses to rule out another tour with his old bandmates, but insists it isn't something he's planning for the immediate future.
Osbourne, who is currently embroiled in a copyright battle with Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, says, "I'm not gonna say I've written it (reunion) out forever, but right now I don't think there is any chance. But who knows what the future holds for me? If it's my destiny, fine."
Black Sabbath last toured with Ozzy as frontman in 2005 and the bandmates last reunited to perform at their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006. Osbourne adds, "I had girlfriends when I was younger and I would go, 'Oh, I would really like to go back with Shirley,' and then you do and you go to yourself, 'What the f**k was I thinking?'"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival