Ozzy Osbourne Says No to Black Sabbath Reunion
Ozzy Osbourne has wrecked fans' hopes for another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the group is like an ex-girlfriend he no longer wants to date. The rocker refuses to rule out another tour with his old bandmates, but insists it isn't something he's planning for the immediate future.
Osbourne, who is currently embroiled in a copyright battle with Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, says, "I'm not gonna say I've written it (reunion) out forever, but right now I don't think there is any chance. But who knows what the future holds for me? If it's my destiny, fine."
Black Sabbath last toured with Ozzy as frontman in 2005 and the bandmates last reunited to perform at their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006. Osbourne adds, "I had girlfriends when I was younger and I would go, 'Oh, I would really like to go back with Shirley,' and then you do and you go to yourself, 'What the f**k was I thinking?'"
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic