Ozzy Osbourne Says No to Black Sabbath Reunion
Ozzy Osbourne has wrecked fans' hopes for another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the group is like an ex-girlfriend he no longer wants to date. The rocker refuses to rule out another tour with his old bandmates, but insists it isn't something he's planning for the immediate future.
Osbourne, who is currently embroiled in a copyright battle with Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, says, "I'm not gonna say I've written it (reunion) out forever, but right now I don't think there is any chance. But who knows what the future holds for me? If it's my destiny, fine."
Black Sabbath last toured with Ozzy as frontman in 2005 and the bandmates last reunited to perform at their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006. Osbourne adds, "I had girlfriends when I was younger and I would go, 'Oh, I would really like to go back with Shirley,' and then you do and you go to yourself, 'What the f**k was I thinking?'"
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell