Ozzy Osbourne Says No to Black Sabbath Reunion
Ozzy Osbourne has wrecked fans' hopes for another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the group is like an ex-girlfriend he no longer wants to date. The rocker refuses to rule out another tour with his old bandmates, but insists it isn't something he's planning for the immediate future.
Osbourne, who is currently embroiled in a copyright battle with Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, says, "I'm not gonna say I've written it (reunion) out forever, but right now I don't think there is any chance. But who knows what the future holds for me? If it's my destiny, fine."
Black Sabbath last toured with Ozzy as frontman in 2005 and the bandmates last reunited to perform at their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in 2006. Osbourne adds, "I had girlfriends when I was younger and I would go, 'Oh, I would really like to go back with Shirley,' and then you do and you go to yourself, 'What the f**k was I thinking?'"
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'