Bill Murray on Crutch Due to Ski Accident
Actor Bill Murray was hopping around on a crutch at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, January 24, after injuring himself in a ski accident. The "Lost In Translation" star was in so much pain from his injured leg, he had to sit and cool down his knee with a bucket full of ice at the film event in Utah, according to RadarOnline.com.
A source tells the website, "He couldn't move very well because of his leg brace. But he was shimmying as best as he could... He was suddenly sitting down with the Svedka ice bucket on his lap. One guy went up and asked him if he was the guardian of the ice, and Bill laughed and said it was to cool down his knee, which was acting up."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie