Bill Murray on Crutch Due to Ski Accident
Actor Bill Murray was hopping around on a crutch at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, January 24, after injuring himself in a ski accident. The "Lost In Translation" star was in so much pain from his injured leg, he had to sit and cool down his knee with a bucket full of ice at the film event in Utah, according to RadarOnline.com.
A source tells the website, "He couldn't move very well because of his leg brace. But he was shimmying as best as he could... He was suddenly sitting down with the Svedka ice bucket on his lap. One guy went up and asked him if he was the guardian of the ice, and Bill laughed and said it was to cool down his knee, which was acting up."
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2