Bill Murray on Crutch Due to Ski Accident
Actor Bill Murray was hopping around on a crutch at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, January 24, after injuring himself in a ski accident. The "Lost In Translation" star was in so much pain from his injured leg, he had to sit and cool down his knee with a bucket full of ice at the film event in Utah, according to RadarOnline.com.
A source tells the website, "He couldn't move very well because of his leg brace. But he was shimmying as best as he could... He was suddenly sitting down with the Svedka ice bucket on his lap. One guy went up and asked him if he was the guardian of the ice, and Bill laughed and said it was to cool down his knee, which was acting up."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed