PETA Slamming Kanye West as 'Pathetic Idiot'
A top official at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has slammed controversial rapper Kanye West as a "pathetic idiot" for donning a fur coat during Men's Fashion Week in Paris, France. The "Stronger" hitmaker and his model girlfriend Amber Rose showed off floor-length lynx pelts during the annual event last week, January 22, - but their fashion choices have made them prime targets for PETA campaigners.
PETA Vice President Dan Matthews says, "Kanye can't help making himself look like an idiot, whether at an awards show or a fashion show." He adds, "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."
West notoriously hit the headlines at last year's MTV Video Music Awards when he stormed the stage to protest Taylor Swift's win for Best Video.
More Kanye West News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'