PETA Slamming Kanye West as 'Pathetic Idiot'
A top official at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has slammed controversial rapper Kanye West as a "pathetic idiot" for donning a fur coat during Men's Fashion Week in Paris, France. The "Stronger" hitmaker and his model girlfriend Amber Rose showed off floor-length lynx pelts during the annual event last week, January 22, - but their fashion choices have made them prime targets for PETA campaigners.
PETA Vice President Dan Matthews says, "Kanye can't help making himself look like an idiot, whether at an awards show or a fashion show." He adds, "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."
West notoriously hit the headlines at last year's MTV Video Music Awards when he stormed the stage to protest Taylor Swift's win for Best Video.
More Kanye West News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab