PETA Slamming Kanye West as 'Pathetic Idiot'
A top official at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has slammed controversial rapper Kanye West as a "pathetic idiot" for donning a fur coat during Men's Fashion Week in Paris, France. The "Stronger" hitmaker and his model girlfriend Amber Rose showed off floor-length lynx pelts during the annual event last week, January 22, - but their fashion choices have made them prime targets for PETA campaigners.
PETA Vice President Dan Matthews says, "Kanye can't help making himself look like an idiot, whether at an awards show or a fashion show." He adds, "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."
West notoriously hit the headlines at last year's MTV Video Music Awards when he stormed the stage to protest Taylor Swift's win for Best Video.
More Kanye West News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World