PETA Slamming Kanye West as 'Pathetic Idiot'
A top official at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has slammed controversial rapper Kanye West as a "pathetic idiot" for donning a fur coat during Men's Fashion Week in Paris, France. The "Stronger" hitmaker and his model girlfriend Amber Rose showed off floor-length lynx pelts during the annual event last week, January 22, - but their fashion choices have made them prime targets for PETA campaigners.
PETA Vice President Dan Matthews says, "Kanye can't help making himself look like an idiot, whether at an awards show or a fashion show." He adds, "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."
West notoriously hit the headlines at last year's MTV Video Music Awards when he stormed the stage to protest Taylor Swift's win for Best Video.
More Kanye West News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake