PETA Slamming Kanye West as 'Pathetic Idiot'
A top official at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has slammed controversial rapper Kanye West as a "pathetic idiot" for donning a fur coat during Men's Fashion Week in Paris, France. The "Stronger" hitmaker and his model girlfriend Amber Rose showed off floor-length lynx pelts during the annual event last week, January 22, - but their fashion choices have made them prime targets for PETA campaigners.
PETA Vice President Dan Matthews says, "Kanye can't help making himself look like an idiot, whether at an awards show or a fashion show." He adds, "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."
West notoriously hit the headlines at last year's MTV Video Music Awards when he stormed the stage to protest Taylor Swift's win for Best Video.
More Kanye West News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March