Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker to Be Extradited to the U.S.
A woman accused of hitting Leonardo DiCaprio in the face with a glass during a Hollywood party in 2005 will be extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face charges. Former model Aretha Wilson attended a party at the Hollywood Hills home of Paris Hilton's ex Rick Salomon when she allegedly slashed the actor's face.
According to police reports, the "Romeo + Juliet" and "Titanic" star needed 17 stitches to his face and ear. Wilson, 39, was arrested in Los Angeles and charged with assault with a deadly weapon but fled the country before sentencing.
According to TMZ, Wilson was taken into custody in Ontario last week, January 18, and has agreed to be extradited back to the U.S. DiCaprio is expected to testify in the case.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest