Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker to Be Extradited to the U.S.
A woman accused of hitting Leonardo DiCaprio in the face with a glass during a Hollywood party in 2005 will be extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face charges. Former model Aretha Wilson attended a party at the Hollywood Hills home of Paris Hilton's ex Rick Salomon when she allegedly slashed the actor's face.
According to police reports, the "Romeo + Juliet" and "Titanic" star needed 17 stitches to his face and ear. Wilson, 39, was arrested in Los Angeles and charged with assault with a deadly weapon but fled the country before sentencing.
According to TMZ, Wilson was taken into custody in Ontario last week, January 18, and has agreed to be extradited back to the U.S. DiCaprio is expected to testify in the case.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says