Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker to Be Extradited to the U.S.
A woman accused of hitting Leonardo DiCaprio in the face with a glass during a Hollywood party in 2005 will be extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face charges. Former model Aretha Wilson attended a party at the Hollywood Hills home of Paris Hilton's ex Rick Salomon when she allegedly slashed the actor's face.
According to police reports, the "Romeo + Juliet" and "Titanic" star needed 17 stitches to his face and ear. Wilson, 39, was arrested in Los Angeles and charged with assault with a deadly weapon but fled the country before sentencing.
According to TMZ, Wilson was taken into custody in Ontario last week, January 18, and has agreed to be extradited back to the U.S. DiCaprio is expected to testify in the case.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7