Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker to Be Extradited to the U.S.
A woman accused of hitting Leonardo DiCaprio in the face with a glass during a Hollywood party in 2005 will be extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face charges. Former model Aretha Wilson attended a party at the Hollywood Hills home of Paris Hilton's ex Rick Salomon when she allegedly slashed the actor's face.
According to police reports, the "Romeo + Juliet" and "Titanic" star needed 17 stitches to his face and ear. Wilson, 39, was arrested in Los Angeles and charged with assault with a deadly weapon but fled the country before sentencing.
According to TMZ, Wilson was taken into custody in Ontario last week, January 18, and has agreed to be extradited back to the U.S. DiCaprio is expected to testify in the case.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday