Leonardo DiCaprio's Attacker to Be Extradited to the U.S.
A woman accused of hitting Leonardo DiCaprio in the face with a glass during a Hollywood party in 2005 will be extradited from Canada to the U.S. to face charges. Former model Aretha Wilson attended a party at the Hollywood Hills home of Paris Hilton's ex Rick Salomon when she allegedly slashed the actor's face.
According to police reports, the "Romeo + Juliet" and "Titanic" star needed 17 stitches to his face and ear. Wilson, 39, was arrested in Los Angeles and charged with assault with a deadly weapon but fled the country before sentencing.
According to TMZ, Wilson was taken into custody in Ontario last week, January 18, and has agreed to be extradited back to the U.S. DiCaprio is expected to testify in the case.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'