Bob Dylan to Fly to Europe to Exhibit His Paintings
Folk rocker-turned-artist Bob Dylan is to treat fans in Europe to an exhibition of his paintings. The "Blowin' In The Wind" hitmaker has spent his downtime from music creating impressionistic drawings for years.
And now he's agreed to show a dozen acrylic paintings in a traveling exhibition dubbed Bob Dylan on Canvas. The works, based on drawings from his Drawn Blank Series in the 1990s, will be the first of Dylan's canvas pieces to be exhibited. Bob Dylan on Canvas is scheduled to open on February 13 at the Halcyon Gallery in London and will travel to the National Gallery of Denmark in Copenhagen in September.
Best known as singer and songwriter, Bob Dylan has won several Grammy Awards and was also honored at Grammy Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2008, Dylan additionally was given appreciation with Pulitzer Prize Special Citations and Awards for his profound impact on popular music and American culture.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?