Bob Dylan to Fly to Europe to Exhibit His Paintings
Folk rocker-turned-artist Bob Dylan is to treat fans in Europe to an exhibition of his paintings. The "Blowin' In The Wind" hitmaker has spent his downtime from music creating impressionistic drawings for years.
And now he's agreed to show a dozen acrylic paintings in a traveling exhibition dubbed Bob Dylan on Canvas. The works, based on drawings from his Drawn Blank Series in the 1990s, will be the first of Dylan's canvas pieces to be exhibited. Bob Dylan on Canvas is scheduled to open on February 13 at the Halcyon Gallery in London and will travel to the National Gallery of Denmark in Copenhagen in September.
Best known as singer and songwriter, Bob Dylan has won several Grammy Awards and was also honored at Grammy Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2008, Dylan additionally was given appreciation with Pulitzer Prize Special Citations and Awards for his profound impact on popular music and American culture.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist