Bob Dylan to Fly to Europe to Exhibit His Paintings
Folk rocker-turned-artist Bob Dylan is to treat fans in Europe to an exhibition of his paintings. The "Blowin' In The Wind" hitmaker has spent his downtime from music creating impressionistic drawings for years.
And now he's agreed to show a dozen acrylic paintings in a traveling exhibition dubbed Bob Dylan on Canvas. The works, based on drawings from his Drawn Blank Series in the 1990s, will be the first of Dylan's canvas pieces to be exhibited. Bob Dylan on Canvas is scheduled to open on February 13 at the Halcyon Gallery in London and will travel to the National Gallery of Denmark in Copenhagen in September.
Best known as singer and songwriter, Bob Dylan has won several Grammy Awards and was also honored at Grammy Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2008, Dylan additionally was given appreciation with Pulitzer Prize Special Citations and Awards for his profound impact on popular music and American culture.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!