Bob Dylan to Fly to Europe to Exhibit His Paintings
Folk rocker-turned-artist Bob Dylan is to treat fans in Europe to an exhibition of his paintings. The "Blowin' In The Wind" hitmaker has spent his downtime from music creating impressionistic drawings for years.
And now he's agreed to show a dozen acrylic paintings in a traveling exhibition dubbed Bob Dylan on Canvas. The works, based on drawings from his Drawn Blank Series in the 1990s, will be the first of Dylan's canvas pieces to be exhibited. Bob Dylan on Canvas is scheduled to open on February 13 at the Halcyon Gallery in London and will travel to the National Gallery of Denmark in Copenhagen in September.
Best known as singer and songwriter, Bob Dylan has won several Grammy Awards and was also honored at Grammy Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2008, Dylan additionally was given appreciation with Pulitzer Prize Special Citations and Awards for his profound impact on popular music and American culture.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie