Bob Dylan to Fly to Europe to Exhibit His Paintings
Folk rocker-turned-artist Bob Dylan is to treat fans in Europe to an exhibition of his paintings. The "Blowin' In The Wind" hitmaker has spent his downtime from music creating impressionistic drawings for years.
And now he's agreed to show a dozen acrylic paintings in a traveling exhibition dubbed Bob Dylan on Canvas. The works, based on drawings from his Drawn Blank Series in the 1990s, will be the first of Dylan's canvas pieces to be exhibited. Bob Dylan on Canvas is scheduled to open on February 13 at the Halcyon Gallery in London and will travel to the National Gallery of Denmark in Copenhagen in September.
Best known as singer and songwriter, Bob Dylan has won several Grammy Awards and was also honored at Grammy Hall of Fame and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2008, Dylan additionally was given appreciation with Pulitzer Prize Special Citations and Awards for his profound impact on popular music and American culture.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala