'A Prophet' Dominates 2010 Cesar Awards Noms
Prison drama "A Prophet" is leading the way at France's most prestigious prize-giving ceremony - garnering a massive 13 nominations at the upcoming Cesar Awards. The film leads categories including Best Picture and Best Director, for Jacques Audiard, as well as garnering nods for its star Tahar Rahim, who is up for Best Actor and Best Newcomer.
Philippe Lioret's immigrant drama "Welcome" scored nine nominations and will go up against "A Prophet" in the Best Picture category, and Vincent Lindon will compete with Rahim for the Best Actor prize. Fashion biopic "Coco Before Chanel" also received five nods, with Audrey Tautou named in the Best Actress category.
The nominations for Best Foreign Film include James Cameron's "Avatar", "Milk", "Gran Torino and "Slumdog Millionaire". The 35th Annual Cesar Awards will take place on February 27.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video