'A Prophet' Dominates 2010 Cesar Awards Noms
Prison drama "A Prophet" is leading the way at France's most prestigious prize-giving ceremony - garnering a massive 13 nominations at the upcoming Cesar Awards. The film leads categories including Best Picture and Best Director, for Jacques Audiard, as well as garnering nods for its star Tahar Rahim, who is up for Best Actor and Best Newcomer.
Philippe Lioret's immigrant drama "Welcome" scored nine nominations and will go up against "A Prophet" in the Best Picture category, and Vincent Lindon will compete with Rahim for the Best Actor prize. Fashion biopic "Coco Before Chanel" also received five nods, with Audrey Tautou named in the Best Actress category.
The nominations for Best Foreign Film include James Cameron's "Avatar", "Milk", "Gran Torino and "Slumdog Millionaire". The 35th Annual Cesar Awards will take place on February 27.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit