'A Prophet' Dominates 2010 Cesar Awards Noms
Prison drama "A Prophet" is leading the way at France's most prestigious prize-giving ceremony - garnering a massive 13 nominations at the upcoming Cesar Awards. The film leads categories including Best Picture and Best Director, for Jacques Audiard, as well as garnering nods for its star Tahar Rahim, who is up for Best Actor and Best Newcomer.
Philippe Lioret's immigrant drama "Welcome" scored nine nominations and will go up against "A Prophet" in the Best Picture category, and Vincent Lindon will compete with Rahim for the Best Actor prize. Fashion biopic "Coco Before Chanel" also received five nods, with Audrey Tautou named in the Best Actress category.
The nominations for Best Foreign Film include James Cameron's "Avatar", "Milk", "Gran Torino and "Slumdog Millionaire". The 35th Annual Cesar Awards will take place on February 27.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch