P. Diddy Spends Massive Expense for His Son's Birthday
P. Diddy spared no expense for his son's 16th birthday - he handed the teen a brand new sportscar and a cheque for $10,000 at a lavish bash on Saturday, January 23. The rapper hosted a red carpet party for his son Justin Dior and 1,000 pals at New York City's M2 Ultralounge nightclub, and invited MTV cameras to film the event for the network's reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations.
The event also featured performances from Diddy's superstar friends, including Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Juelz Santana. Guests were asked to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti in lieu of gifts - but the hip-hop star ensured his son had a night to remember after handing him the keys to a brand new silver Maybach, worth $360,000, which was parked outside the venue.
Diddy also gave Justin a $10,000 cheque - but the teen decided to hand it over to Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti.
More P. Diddy News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked