P. Diddy Spends Massive Expense for His Son's Birthday
P. Diddy spared no expense for his son's 16th birthday - he handed the teen a brand new sportscar and a cheque for $10,000 at a lavish bash on Saturday, January 23. The rapper hosted a red carpet party for his son Justin Dior and 1,000 pals at New York City's M2 Ultralounge nightclub, and invited MTV cameras to film the event for the network's reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations.
The event also featured performances from Diddy's superstar friends, including Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Juelz Santana. Guests were asked to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti in lieu of gifts - but the hip-hop star ensured his son had a night to remember after handing him the keys to a brand new silver Maybach, worth $360,000, which was parked outside the venue.
Diddy also gave Justin a $10,000 cheque - but the teen decided to hand it over to Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti.
More P. Diddy News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'