P. Diddy Spends Massive Expense for His Son's Birthday
P. Diddy spared no expense for his son's 16th birthday - he handed the teen a brand new sportscar and a cheque for $10,000 at a lavish bash on Saturday, January 23. The rapper hosted a red carpet party for his son Justin Dior and 1,000 pals at New York City's M2 Ultralounge nightclub, and invited MTV cameras to film the event for the network's reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations.
The event also featured performances from Diddy's superstar friends, including Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Juelz Santana. Guests were asked to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti in lieu of gifts - but the hip-hop star ensured his son had a night to remember after handing him the keys to a brand new silver Maybach, worth $360,000, which was parked outside the venue.
Diddy also gave Justin a $10,000 cheque - but the teen decided to hand it over to Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti.
More P. Diddy News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3