P. Diddy Spends Massive Expense for His Son's Birthday
P. Diddy spared no expense for his son's 16th birthday - he handed the teen a brand new sportscar and a cheque for $10,000 at a lavish bash on Saturday, January 23. The rapper hosted a red carpet party for his son Justin Dior and 1,000 pals at New York City's M2 Ultralounge nightclub, and invited MTV cameras to film the event for the network's reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations.
The event also featured performances from Diddy's superstar friends, including Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Juelz Santana. Guests were asked to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti in lieu of gifts - but the hip-hop star ensured his son had a night to remember after handing him the keys to a brand new silver Maybach, worth $360,000, which was parked outside the venue.
Diddy also gave Justin a $10,000 cheque - but the teen decided to hand it over to Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti.
More P. Diddy News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame