P. Diddy Spends Massive Expense for His Son's Birthday
P. Diddy spared no expense for his son's 16th birthday - he handed the teen a brand new sportscar and a cheque for $10,000 at a lavish bash on Saturday, January 23. The rapper hosted a red carpet party for his son Justin Dior and 1,000 pals at New York City's M2 Ultralounge nightclub, and invited MTV cameras to film the event for the network's reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations.
The event also featured performances from Diddy's superstar friends, including Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Juelz Santana. Guests were asked to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti in lieu of gifts - but the hip-hop star ensured his son had a night to remember after handing him the keys to a brand new silver Maybach, worth $360,000, which was parked outside the venue.
Diddy also gave Justin a $10,000 cheque - but the teen decided to hand it over to Wyclef Jean's foundation, Yele Haiti.
More P. Diddy News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding