Mick Jagger Orders Joss Stone to Quit Smoking
Mick Jagger is giving health tips to singer Joss Stone - he keeps ordering her to quit smoking. The Rolling Stones frontman is pals with the "You Had Me" hitmaker and frequently expresses his concern over her tobacco habit, telling her off when she is snapped with a cigarette.
The former hellraising rocker advises her to pour honey in hot drinks for the sake of her voice - but goes "mental" over her smoking. Stone tells Britain's Mail on Sunday Live magazine, "Mick Jagger is always having a go at me for smoking. I've known him and the rest of the band for years now and I love them."
"Mick is always on at me about drinking honey and buying humidifiers for my voice," the "Super Duper Love" singer shares. "I follow his advice, then he sees me smoking a roll-up and goes mental. I try to stop, I do, but it's hard."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms