Mick Jagger Orders Joss Stone to Quit Smoking
Mick Jagger is giving health tips to singer Joss Stone - he keeps ordering her to quit smoking. The Rolling Stones frontman is pals with the "You Had Me" hitmaker and frequently expresses his concern over her tobacco habit, telling her off when she is snapped with a cigarette.
The former hellraising rocker advises her to pour honey in hot drinks for the sake of her voice - but goes "mental" over her smoking. Stone tells Britain's Mail on Sunday Live magazine, "Mick Jagger is always having a go at me for smoking. I've known him and the rest of the band for years now and I love them."
"Mick is always on at me about drinking honey and buying humidifiers for my voice," the "Super Duper Love" singer shares. "I follow his advice, then he sees me smoking a roll-up and goes mental. I try to stop, I do, but it's hard."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'