Mick Jagger Orders Joss Stone to Quit Smoking
Mick Jagger is giving health tips to singer Joss Stone - he keeps ordering her to quit smoking. The Rolling Stones frontman is pals with the "You Had Me" hitmaker and frequently expresses his concern over her tobacco habit, telling her off when she is snapped with a cigarette.
The former hellraising rocker advises her to pour honey in hot drinks for the sake of her voice - but goes "mental" over her smoking. Stone tells Britain's Mail on Sunday Live magazine, "Mick Jagger is always having a go at me for smoking. I've known him and the rest of the band for years now and I love them."
"Mick is always on at me about drinking honey and buying humidifiers for my voice," the "Super Duper Love" singer shares. "I follow his advice, then he sees me smoking a roll-up and goes mental. I try to stop, I do, but it's hard."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!