Mick Jagger Orders Joss Stone to Quit Smoking
Mick Jagger is giving health tips to singer Joss Stone - he keeps ordering her to quit smoking. The Rolling Stones frontman is pals with the "You Had Me" hitmaker and frequently expresses his concern over her tobacco habit, telling her off when she is snapped with a cigarette.
The former hellraising rocker advises her to pour honey in hot drinks for the sake of her voice - but goes "mental" over her smoking. Stone tells Britain's Mail on Sunday Live magazine, "Mick Jagger is always having a go at me for smoking. I've known him and the rest of the band for years now and I love them."
"Mick is always on at me about drinking honey and buying humidifiers for my voice," the "Super Duper Love" singer shares. "I follow his advice, then he sees me smoking a roll-up and goes mental. I try to stop, I do, but it's hard."
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?