Mick Jagger Orders Joss Stone to Quit Smoking
Mick Jagger is giving health tips to singer Joss Stone - he keeps ordering her to quit smoking. The Rolling Stones frontman is pals with the "You Had Me" hitmaker and frequently expresses his concern over her tobacco habit, telling her off when she is snapped with a cigarette.
The former hellraising rocker advises her to pour honey in hot drinks for the sake of her voice - but goes "mental" over her smoking. Stone tells Britain's Mail on Sunday Live magazine, "Mick Jagger is always having a go at me for smoking. I've known him and the rest of the band for years now and I love them."
"Mick is always on at me about drinking honey and buying humidifiers for my voice," the "Super Duper Love" singer shares. "I follow his advice, then he sees me smoking a roll-up and goes mental. I try to stop, I do, but it's hard."
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?