Anjelica Huston Honored on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Anjelica Huston was honored in Los Angeles over the weekend, January 23-24, with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Oscar-winner was on hand to watch as the tribute was unveiled in front of a crowd of her friends and family.
Huston follows in the footsteps of her late father John Huston, who also has a star on the famed Hollywood Boulevard. The actress admits she is overwhelmed by the honor, because it is a permanent reminder of her stellar career.
She says, "The beauty of this award is that it's as permanent as anything in life these days. It can't be misplaced or left in the ladies' room by accident and I always get the same billing. From here on, I'll always know where to find myself and so will other people."
She adds, "Now I don't have to join Facebook, because when someone wants to find me, this is where I'll be and I'll always be here."
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6