Anjelica Huston Honored on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Anjelica Huston was honored in Los Angeles over the weekend, January 23-24, with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Oscar-winner was on hand to watch as the tribute was unveiled in front of a crowd of her friends and family.
Huston follows in the footsteps of her late father John Huston, who also has a star on the famed Hollywood Boulevard. The actress admits she is overwhelmed by the honor, because it is a permanent reminder of her stellar career.
She says, "The beauty of this award is that it's as permanent as anything in life these days. It can't be misplaced or left in the ladies' room by accident and I always get the same billing. From here on, I'll always know where to find myself and so will other people."
She adds, "Now I don't have to join Facebook, because when someone wants to find me, this is where I'll be and I'll always be here."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns