Anjelica Huston Honored on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Anjelica Huston was honored in Los Angeles over the weekend, January 23-24, with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Oscar-winner was on hand to watch as the tribute was unveiled in front of a crowd of her friends and family.
Huston follows in the footsteps of her late father John Huston, who also has a star on the famed Hollywood Boulevard. The actress admits she is overwhelmed by the honor, because it is a permanent reminder of her stellar career.
She says, "The beauty of this award is that it's as permanent as anything in life these days. It can't be misplaced or left in the ladies' room by accident and I always get the same billing. From here on, I'll always know where to find myself and so will other people."
She adds, "Now I don't have to join Facebook, because when someone wants to find me, this is where I'll be and I'll always be here."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage