Anjelica Huston Honored on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Anjelica Huston was honored in Los Angeles over the weekend, January 23-24, with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Oscar-winner was on hand to watch as the tribute was unveiled in front of a crowd of her friends and family.
Huston follows in the footsteps of her late father John Huston, who also has a star on the famed Hollywood Boulevard. The actress admits she is overwhelmed by the honor, because it is a permanent reminder of her stellar career.
She says, "The beauty of this award is that it's as permanent as anything in life these days. It can't be misplaced or left in the ladies' room by accident and I always get the same billing. From here on, I'll always know where to find myself and so will other people."
She adds, "Now I don't have to join Facebook, because when someone wants to find me, this is where I'll be and I'll always be here."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci