Anjelica Huston Honored on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Anjelica Huston was honored in Los Angeles over the weekend, January 23-24, with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Oscar-winner was on hand to watch as the tribute was unveiled in front of a crowd of her friends and family.
Huston follows in the footsteps of her late father John Huston, who also has a star on the famed Hollywood Boulevard. The actress admits she is overwhelmed by the honor, because it is a permanent reminder of her stellar career.
She says, "The beauty of this award is that it's as permanent as anything in life these days. It can't be misplaced or left in the ladies' room by accident and I always get the same billing. From here on, I'll always know where to find myself and so will other people."
She adds, "Now I don't have to join Facebook, because when someone wants to find me, this is where I'll be and I'll always be here."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen