Andy Dick Asks People to Hear His Side of Sexual Arrest Story
Andy Dick is begging fans to wait to hear his "side" following his arrest on sex charges over the weekend, January 23, according to TV celebrity addiction expert Dr. Drew Pinsky. The "Road Trip" star was detained in Huntington, West Virginia in the early hours of Saturday morning, January 23 and arraigned later that day on two counts of felony sexual abuse.
Dick then turned to Pinsky, who counseled him in 2009 on the reality show "Sober House", to address his fans and ask them not to judge him over the incident without hearing the circumstances. Pinsky wrote on his Twitter.com page on Saturday, January 23, "From Andy at his request: 'There are two sides to every story. Please reserve judgment until you hear mine. Thank you.' - Andy Dick."
Dick, who underwent individual and group therapy with Pinsky on the U.S. series, allegedly grabbed a security guard's crotch and kissed a male bar-goer without invitation. He has been released on bail and is due back in court on February 2.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!