Andy Dick Asks People to Hear His Side of Sexual Arrest Story
Andy Dick is begging fans to wait to hear his "side" following his arrest on sex charges over the weekend, January 23, according to TV celebrity addiction expert Dr. Drew Pinsky. The "Road Trip" star was detained in Huntington, West Virginia in the early hours of Saturday morning, January 23 and arraigned later that day on two counts of felony sexual abuse.
Dick then turned to Pinsky, who counseled him in 2009 on the reality show "Sober House", to address his fans and ask them not to judge him over the incident without hearing the circumstances. Pinsky wrote on his Twitter.com page on Saturday, January 23, "From Andy at his request: 'There are two sides to every story. Please reserve judgment until you hear mine. Thank you.' - Andy Dick."
Dick, who underwent individual and group therapy with Pinsky on the U.S. series, allegedly grabbed a security guard's crotch and kissed a male bar-goer without invitation. He has been released on bail and is due back in court on February 2.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene