Andy Dick Asks People to Hear His Side of Sexual Arrest Story
Andy Dick is begging fans to wait to hear his "side" following his arrest on sex charges over the weekend, January 23, according to TV celebrity addiction expert Dr. Drew Pinsky. The "Road Trip" star was detained in Huntington, West Virginia in the early hours of Saturday morning, January 23 and arraigned later that day on two counts of felony sexual abuse.
Dick then turned to Pinsky, who counseled him in 2009 on the reality show "Sober House", to address his fans and ask them not to judge him over the incident without hearing the circumstances. Pinsky wrote on his Twitter.com page on Saturday, January 23, "From Andy at his request: 'There are two sides to every story. Please reserve judgment until you hear mine. Thank you.' - Andy Dick."
Dick, who underwent individual and group therapy with Pinsky on the U.S. series, allegedly grabbed a security guard's crotch and kissed a male bar-goer without invitation. He has been released on bail and is due back in court on February 2.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger