Andy Dick Asks People to Hear His Side of Sexual Arrest Story
Andy Dick is begging fans to wait to hear his "side" following his arrest on sex charges over the weekend, January 23, according to TV celebrity addiction expert Dr. Drew Pinsky. The "Road Trip" star was detained in Huntington, West Virginia in the early hours of Saturday morning, January 23 and arraigned later that day on two counts of felony sexual abuse.
Dick then turned to Pinsky, who counseled him in 2009 on the reality show "Sober House", to address his fans and ask them not to judge him over the incident without hearing the circumstances. Pinsky wrote on his Twitter.com page on Saturday, January 23, "From Andy at his request: 'There are two sides to every story. Please reserve judgment until you hear mine. Thank you.' - Andy Dick."
Dick, who underwent individual and group therapy with Pinsky on the U.S. series, allegedly grabbed a security guard's crotch and kissed a male bar-goer without invitation. He has been released on bail and is due back in court on February 2.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab