Andy Dick Asks People to Hear His Side of Sexual Arrest Story
Andy Dick is begging fans to wait to hear his "side" following his arrest on sex charges over the weekend, January 23, according to TV celebrity addiction expert Dr. Drew Pinsky. The "Road Trip" star was detained in Huntington, West Virginia in the early hours of Saturday morning, January 23 and arraigned later that day on two counts of felony sexual abuse.
Dick then turned to Pinsky, who counseled him in 2009 on the reality show "Sober House", to address his fans and ask them not to judge him over the incident without hearing the circumstances. Pinsky wrote on his Twitter.com page on Saturday, January 23, "From Andy at his request: 'There are two sides to every story. Please reserve judgment until you hear mine. Thank you.' - Andy Dick."
Dick, who underwent individual and group therapy with Pinsky on the U.S. series, allegedly grabbed a security guard's crotch and kissed a male bar-goer without invitation. He has been released on bail and is due back in court on February 2.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana