Sam Taylor Wood Spends $17.6 million for Lovenest With Aaron Johnson
Sam Taylor Wood has splashed out $17.6 million on a London lovenest to share with fiance Aaron Johnson. The pair met when Taylor Wood cast the 19-year-old actor as the lead in her John Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy".
They subsequently began dating and announced their engagement in October 2009, and the director announced in early January she is also expecting a baby with Johnson. Taylor Wood has now reportedly paid millions for a five-storey, eight-bedroom property in the British capital, where she will live with Johnson and raise their child, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail.
The filmmaker also has two daughters with her ex-husband, art dealer Jay Jopling. After 10 years of togetherness, the couple who married on September 19, decided to end their marriage.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers