Sam Taylor Wood Spends $17.6 million for Lovenest With Aaron Johnson
Sam Taylor Wood has splashed out $17.6 million on a London lovenest to share with fiance Aaron Johnson. The pair met when Taylor Wood cast the 19-year-old actor as the lead in her John Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy".
They subsequently began dating and announced their engagement in October 2009, and the director announced in early January she is also expecting a baby with Johnson. Taylor Wood has now reportedly paid millions for a five-storey, eight-bedroom property in the British capital, where she will live with Johnson and raise their child, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail.
The filmmaker also has two daughters with her ex-husband, art dealer Jay Jopling. After 10 years of togetherness, the couple who married on September 19, decided to end their marriage.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November