Sam Taylor Wood Spends $17.6 million for Lovenest With Aaron Johnson
Sam Taylor Wood has splashed out $17.6 million on a London lovenest to share with fiance Aaron Johnson. The pair met when Taylor Wood cast the 19-year-old actor as the lead in her John Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy".
They subsequently began dating and announced their engagement in October 2009, and the director announced in early January she is also expecting a baby with Johnson. Taylor Wood has now reportedly paid millions for a five-storey, eight-bedroom property in the British capital, where she will live with Johnson and raise their child, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail.
The filmmaker also has two daughters with her ex-husband, art dealer Jay Jopling. After 10 years of togetherness, the couple who married on September 19, decided to end their marriage.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney