Sam Taylor Wood Spends $17.6 million for Lovenest With Aaron Johnson
Sam Taylor Wood has splashed out $17.6 million on a London lovenest to share with fiance Aaron Johnson. The pair met when Taylor Wood cast the 19-year-old actor as the lead in her John Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy".
They subsequently began dating and announced their engagement in October 2009, and the director announced in early January she is also expecting a baby with Johnson. Taylor Wood has now reportedly paid millions for a five-storey, eight-bedroom property in the British capital, where she will live with Johnson and raise their child, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail.
The filmmaker also has two daughters with her ex-husband, art dealer Jay Jopling. After 10 years of togetherness, the couple who married on September 19, decided to end their marriage.
More Aaron Johnson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March