Sam Taylor Wood Spends $17.6 million for Lovenest With Aaron Johnson
Sam Taylor Wood has splashed out $17.6 million on a London lovenest to share with fiance Aaron Johnson. The pair met when Taylor Wood cast the 19-year-old actor as the lead in her John Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy".
They subsequently began dating and announced their engagement in October 2009, and the director announced in early January she is also expecting a baby with Johnson. Taylor Wood has now reportedly paid millions for a five-storey, eight-bedroom property in the British capital, where she will live with Johnson and raise their child, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail.
The filmmaker also has two daughters with her ex-husband, art dealer Jay Jopling. After 10 years of togetherness, the couple who married on September 19, decided to end their marriage.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival