Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Wooed Me Online
Ben Affleck wooed his wife Jennifer Garner over the internet, with a series of seductive emails. The pair married in 2005, following Garner's split from ex-husband Scott Foley. In a new interview with Parade magazine, the actress reveals Affleck pursued her online.
She says, "He's a very good writer." When asked if he wrote her love letters, she replies, "Don't make assumptions. I didn't say that! Okay... e-mail. He's a very persuasive writer." And she's still smitten, five years into their marriage: "Ben is sexy and kind, but he's also a riot. We can be very goofy together."
"He doesn't have trouble wiggling his way in anywhere. Ben is charm personified when he wants to be. He's not easily threatened or made uncomfortable - he's very secure in that way," she adds. "Maybe he just knows I'm nuts about him, and he doesn't have anything to worry about."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future