Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Wooed Me Online
Ben Affleck wooed his wife Jennifer Garner over the internet, with a series of seductive emails. The pair married in 2005, following Garner's split from ex-husband Scott Foley. In a new interview with Parade magazine, the actress reveals Affleck pursued her online.
She says, "He's a very good writer." When asked if he wrote her love letters, she replies, "Don't make assumptions. I didn't say that! Okay... e-mail. He's a very persuasive writer." And she's still smitten, five years into their marriage: "Ben is sexy and kind, but he's also a riot. We can be very goofy together."
"He doesn't have trouble wiggling his way in anywhere. Ben is charm personified when he wants to be. He's not easily threatened or made uncomfortable - he's very secure in that way," she adds. "Maybe he just knows I'm nuts about him, and he doesn't have anything to worry about."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'