Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Wooed Me Online
Ben Affleck wooed his wife Jennifer Garner over the internet, with a series of seductive emails. The pair married in 2005, following Garner's split from ex-husband Scott Foley. In a new interview with Parade magazine, the actress reveals Affleck pursued her online.
She says, "He's a very good writer." When asked if he wrote her love letters, she replies, "Don't make assumptions. I didn't say that! Okay... e-mail. He's a very persuasive writer." And she's still smitten, five years into their marriage: "Ben is sexy and kind, but he's also a riot. We can be very goofy together."
"He doesn't have trouble wiggling his way in anywhere. Ben is charm personified when he wants to be. He's not easily threatened or made uncomfortable - he's very secure in that way," she adds. "Maybe he just knows I'm nuts about him, and he doesn't have anything to worry about."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl