Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Wooed Me Online
Ben Affleck wooed his wife Jennifer Garner over the internet, with a series of seductive emails. The pair married in 2005, following Garner's split from ex-husband Scott Foley. In a new interview with Parade magazine, the actress reveals Affleck pursued her online.
She says, "He's a very good writer." When asked if he wrote her love letters, she replies, "Don't make assumptions. I didn't say that! Okay... e-mail. He's a very persuasive writer." And she's still smitten, five years into their marriage: "Ben is sexy and kind, but he's also a riot. We can be very goofy together."
"He doesn't have trouble wiggling his way in anywhere. Ben is charm personified when he wants to be. He's not easily threatened or made uncomfortable - he's very secure in that way," she adds. "Maybe he just knows I'm nuts about him, and he doesn't have anything to worry about."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018