Alcohols Banned in Florence and the Machine's Concerts
Florence and the Machine star Florence Welch has banned booze backstage at her gigs - so she won't be tempted to get drunk and launch into her famous on-stage acrobatics. The singer's mother recently warned her to stop climbing equipment on stage after she witnessed her daughter dangling 30 feet (nine meters) in the air at a festival performance last summer.
And the "Lungs" star, 23, admits she only starts scaling the rigging when she's had a drink - so she's banned alcohol before her shows. She says, "My climbing is all to do with whiskey. If I drink, then it sends me totally loopy.
She adds, "Now I have banned alcoholic drinks on my rider before gigs. I think it's safer that way and it pleases my mum, who's convinced I am going to fall and kill myself."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier