Alcohols Banned in Florence and the Machine's Concerts
Florence and the Machine star Florence Welch has banned booze backstage at her gigs - so she won't be tempted to get drunk and launch into her famous on-stage acrobatics. The singer's mother recently warned her to stop climbing equipment on stage after she witnessed her daughter dangling 30 feet (nine meters) in the air at a festival performance last summer.
And the "Lungs" star, 23, admits she only starts scaling the rigging when she's had a drink - so she's banned alcohol before her shows. She says, "My climbing is all to do with whiskey. If I drink, then it sends me totally loopy.
She adds, "Now I have banned alcoholic drinks on my rider before gigs. I think it's safer that way and it pleases my mum, who's convinced I am going to fall and kill myself."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR