Alcohols Banned in Florence and the Machine's Concerts
Florence and the Machine star Florence Welch has banned booze backstage at her gigs - so she won't be tempted to get drunk and launch into her famous on-stage acrobatics. The singer's mother recently warned her to stop climbing equipment on stage after she witnessed her daughter dangling 30 feet (nine meters) in the air at a festival performance last summer.
And the "Lungs" star, 23, admits she only starts scaling the rigging when she's had a drink - so she's banned alcohol before her shows. She says, "My climbing is all to do with whiskey. If I drink, then it sends me totally loopy.
She adds, "Now I have banned alcoholic drinks on my rider before gigs. I think it's safer that way and it pleases my mum, who's convinced I am going to fall and kill myself."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory