Alcohols Banned in Florence and the Machine's Concerts
Florence and the Machine star Florence Welch has banned booze backstage at her gigs - so she won't be tempted to get drunk and launch into her famous on-stage acrobatics. The singer's mother recently warned her to stop climbing equipment on stage after she witnessed her daughter dangling 30 feet (nine meters) in the air at a festival performance last summer.
And the "Lungs" star, 23, admits she only starts scaling the rigging when she's had a drink - so she's banned alcohol before her shows. She says, "My climbing is all to do with whiskey. If I drink, then it sends me totally loopy.
She adds, "Now I have banned alcoholic drinks on my rider before gigs. I think it's safer that way and it pleases my mum, who's convinced I am going to fall and kill myself."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split