Alcohols Banned in Florence and the Machine's Concerts
Florence and the Machine star Florence Welch has banned booze backstage at her gigs - so she won't be tempted to get drunk and launch into her famous on-stage acrobatics. The singer's mother recently warned her to stop climbing equipment on stage after she witnessed her daughter dangling 30 feet (nine meters) in the air at a festival performance last summer.
And the "Lungs" star, 23, admits she only starts scaling the rigging when she's had a drink - so she's banned alcohol before her shows. She says, "My climbing is all to do with whiskey. If I drink, then it sends me totally loopy.
She adds, "Now I have banned alcoholic drinks on my rider before gigs. I think it's safer that way and it pleases my mum, who's convinced I am going to fall and kill myself."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart