Westlife's Shane Filan Blessed With Third Child
Westlife singer Shane Filan is a dad for the third time - his wife Gillian has given birth to a baby boy. Shane Peter Filan was born on Friday night, January 22, weighing 2.98 kilograms (six pounds and nine ounces). The newborn is a little brother for the couple's elder children Nicole, four, and one-year-old Patrick.
A source tells the Irish Independent newspaper, "Shane and Gillian are over the moon with their new arrival. They're thrilled it's a boy and have decided to call him after his dad, which Shane is chuffed (happy) about. Both mom and baby are doing great."
Shane Filan was married to his childhood sweetheart Gillian Walsh at Ashford Castle, Ireland on December 28, 2003. They have their first daughter Nicole Rose on July 23, 2005, while their second son Patrick Michael was born on September 15, 2008.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture