Westlife's Shane Filan Blessed With Third Child
Westlife singer Shane Filan is a dad for the third time - his wife Gillian has given birth to a baby boy. Shane Peter Filan was born on Friday night, January 22, weighing 2.98 kilograms (six pounds and nine ounces). The newborn is a little brother for the couple's elder children Nicole, four, and one-year-old Patrick.
A source tells the Irish Independent newspaper, "Shane and Gillian are over the moon with their new arrival. They're thrilled it's a boy and have decided to call him after his dad, which Shane is chuffed (happy) about. Both mom and baby are doing great."
Shane Filan was married to his childhood sweetheart Gillian Walsh at Ashford Castle, Ireland on December 28, 2003. They have their first daughter Nicole Rose on July 23, 2005, while their second son Patrick Michael was born on September 15, 2008.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!