Westlife's Shane Filan Blessed With Third Child
Westlife singer Shane Filan is a dad for the third time - his wife Gillian has given birth to a baby boy. Shane Peter Filan was born on Friday night, January 22, weighing 2.98 kilograms (six pounds and nine ounces). The newborn is a little brother for the couple's elder children Nicole, four, and one-year-old Patrick.
A source tells the Irish Independent newspaper, "Shane and Gillian are over the moon with their new arrival. They're thrilled it's a boy and have decided to call him after his dad, which Shane is chuffed (happy) about. Both mom and baby are doing great."
Shane Filan was married to his childhood sweetheart Gillian Walsh at Ashford Castle, Ireland on December 28, 2003. They have their first daughter Nicole Rose on July 23, 2005, while their second son Patrick Michael was born on September 15, 2008.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs