Westlife's Shane Filan Blessed With Third Child
Westlife singer Shane Filan is a dad for the third time - his wife Gillian has given birth to a baby boy. Shane Peter Filan was born on Friday night, January 22, weighing 2.98 kilograms (six pounds and nine ounces). The newborn is a little brother for the couple's elder children Nicole, four, and one-year-old Patrick.
A source tells the Irish Independent newspaper, "Shane and Gillian are over the moon with their new arrival. They're thrilled it's a boy and have decided to call him after his dad, which Shane is chuffed (happy) about. Both mom and baby are doing great."
Shane Filan was married to his childhood sweetheart Gillian Walsh at Ashford Castle, Ireland on December 28, 2003. They have their first daughter Nicole Rose on July 23, 2005, while their second son Patrick Michael was born on September 15, 2008.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation