Westlife's Shane Filan Blessed With Third Child
Westlife singer Shane Filan is a dad for the third time - his wife Gillian has given birth to a baby boy. Shane Peter Filan was born on Friday night, January 22, weighing 2.98 kilograms (six pounds and nine ounces). The newborn is a little brother for the couple's elder children Nicole, four, and one-year-old Patrick.
A source tells the Irish Independent newspaper, "Shane and Gillian are over the moon with their new arrival. They're thrilled it's a boy and have decided to call him after his dad, which Shane is chuffed (happy) about. Both mom and baby are doing great."
Shane Filan was married to his childhood sweetheart Gillian Walsh at Ashford Castle, Ireland on December 28, 2003. They have their first daughter Nicole Rose on July 23, 2005, while their second son Patrick Michael was born on September 15, 2008.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13