Gary Coleman Lands Behind Bars, Facing One Count of Domestic Assault
American actor Gary Coleman has been arrested on one count of domestic assault. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star was taken to Utah County Jail by authorities on Sunday afternoon, January 24.
A police spokesperson tells RadarOnline, "He's been booked. He's in the jail right now." Police have not revealed who the victim is but they confirm Coleman is currently being held on a $1,725 bail.
It's not the first legal dispute for the former child star this year - earlier this month he reached an undisclosed settlement with a disgruntled fan who accused Coleman of running him over with his truck.
Last year, Coleman's wife, Shannon Price, was arrested near the couple's Utah home for domestic battery and disorderly conduct. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal