Gary Coleman Lands Behind Bars, Facing One Count of Domestic Assault
American actor Gary Coleman has been arrested on one count of domestic assault. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star was taken to Utah County Jail by authorities on Sunday afternoon, January 24.
A police spokesperson tells RadarOnline, "He's been booked. He's in the jail right now." Police have not revealed who the victim is but they confirm Coleman is currently being held on a $1,725 bail.
It's not the first legal dispute for the former child star this year - earlier this month he reached an undisclosed settlement with a disgruntled fan who accused Coleman of running him over with his truck.
Last year, Coleman's wife, Shannon Price, was arrested near the couple's Utah home for domestic battery and disorderly conduct. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic