Gary Coleman Lands Behind Bars, Facing One Count of Domestic Assault
American actor Gary Coleman has been arrested on one count of domestic assault. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star was taken to Utah County Jail by authorities on Sunday afternoon, January 24.
A police spokesperson tells RadarOnline, "He's been booked. He's in the jail right now." Police have not revealed who the victim is but they confirm Coleman is currently being held on a $1,725 bail.
It's not the first legal dispute for the former child star this year - earlier this month he reached an undisclosed settlement with a disgruntled fan who accused Coleman of running him over with his truck.
Last year, Coleman's wife, Shannon Price, was arrested near the couple's Utah home for domestic battery and disorderly conduct. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto