Gary Coleman Lands Behind Bars, Facing One Count of Domestic Assault
American actor Gary Coleman has been arrested on one count of domestic assault. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star was taken to Utah County Jail by authorities on Sunday afternoon, January 24.
A police spokesperson tells RadarOnline, "He's been booked. He's in the jail right now." Police have not revealed who the victim is but they confirm Coleman is currently being held on a $1,725 bail.
It's not the first legal dispute for the former child star this year - earlier this month he reached an undisclosed settlement with a disgruntled fan who accused Coleman of running him over with his truck.
Last year, Coleman's wife, Shannon Price, was arrested near the couple's Utah home for domestic battery and disorderly conduct. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details