Gary Coleman Lands Behind Bars, Facing One Count of Domestic Assault
American actor Gary Coleman has been arrested on one count of domestic assault. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star was taken to Utah County Jail by authorities on Sunday afternoon, January 24.
A police spokesperson tells RadarOnline, "He's been booked. He's in the jail right now." Police have not revealed who the victim is but they confirm Coleman is currently being held on a $1,725 bail.
It's not the first legal dispute for the former child star this year - earlier this month he reached an undisclosed settlement with a disgruntled fan who accused Coleman of running him over with his truck.
Last year, Coleman's wife, Shannon Price, was arrested near the couple's Utah home for domestic battery and disorderly conduct. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival