Westlife's Brian McFadden to Tie Knot With Delta Goodrem This Summer
Sport-loving Brian McFadden is planning to marry Australian singer Delta Goodrem this summer - as long as they can fit the ceremony around the year's major sporting events. The couple has been engaged since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, but they decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The former Westlife star admits they are still busy planning the ceremony and they hope to fit a trip down the aisle in between the upcoming soccer World Cup, which ends in July 2010, and the conclusion of the Formula 1 racing season in November 2010.
The singer says, "We're trying to work out a date between the World Cup and the end of the Formula 1 season. It's messing all my plans up. I was going to produce another album, but I won't get any work done with both events going on."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound