Westlife's Brian McFadden to Tie Knot With Delta Goodrem This Summer
Sport-loving Brian McFadden is planning to marry Australian singer Delta Goodrem this summer - as long as they can fit the ceremony around the year's major sporting events. The couple has been engaged since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, but they decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The former Westlife star admits they are still busy planning the ceremony and they hope to fit a trip down the aisle in between the upcoming soccer World Cup, which ends in July 2010, and the conclusion of the Formula 1 racing season in November 2010.
The singer says, "We're trying to work out a date between the World Cup and the end of the Formula 1 season. It's messing all my plans up. I was going to produce another album, but I won't get any work done with both events going on."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3