Westlife's Brian McFadden to Tie Knot With Delta Goodrem This Summer
Sport-loving Brian McFadden is planning to marry Australian singer Delta Goodrem this summer - as long as they can fit the ceremony around the year's major sporting events. The couple has been engaged since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, but they decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The former Westlife star admits they are still busy planning the ceremony and they hope to fit a trip down the aisle in between the upcoming soccer World Cup, which ends in July 2010, and the conclusion of the Formula 1 racing season in November 2010.
The singer says, "We're trying to work out a date between the World Cup and the end of the Formula 1 season. It's messing all my plans up. I was going to produce another album, but I won't get any work done with both events going on."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger