Westlife's Brian McFadden to Tie Knot With Delta Goodrem This Summer
Sport-loving Brian McFadden is planning to marry Australian singer Delta Goodrem this summer - as long as they can fit the ceremony around the year's major sporting events. The couple has been engaged since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, but they decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The former Westlife star admits they are still busy planning the ceremony and they hope to fit a trip down the aisle in between the upcoming soccer World Cup, which ends in July 2010, and the conclusion of the Formula 1 racing season in November 2010.
The singer says, "We're trying to work out a date between the World Cup and the end of the Formula 1 season. It's messing all my plans up. I was going to produce another album, but I won't get any work done with both events going on."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character