Westlife's Brian McFadden to Tie Knot With Delta Goodrem This Summer
Sport-loving Brian McFadden is planning to marry Australian singer Delta Goodrem this summer - as long as they can fit the ceremony around the year's major sporting events. The couple has been engaged since 2007 and had planned to walk down the aisle last month, but they decided to put off the nuptials due to their work schedules.
The former Westlife star admits they are still busy planning the ceremony and they hope to fit a trip down the aisle in between the upcoming soccer World Cup, which ends in July 2010, and the conclusion of the Formula 1 racing season in November 2010.
The singer says, "We're trying to work out a date between the World Cup and the end of the Formula 1 season. It's messing all my plans up. I was going to produce another album, but I won't get any work done with both events going on."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video