Stephen Fry to Become 2012 Olympics Ambassador
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry is supporting the London Olympic Games in 2012 - he's in talks to boost the event with a role in its publicity campaign. The funnyman has been invited on a tour of the Olympic Village in the British capital while he negotiates his role.
Event organizers are reportedly considering giving Fry an ambassador position, or making him the 'official voice' of the Games, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. Fry says, "I have been asked to have a meeting with the Olympics people. I am really behind it." A spokesperson for the London Olympics adds, "Stephen has been very supportive. We would love to have him involved."
Another news about Stephen Fry is he recently quit Twitter in order to write his autobiography. The 52-year-old actor who has 1,286,783 followers on the social networking site, told BBC on his absent, saying "Sort of .. I used to turn to it almost like the news, it's a weird feeling. I feel quite virtuous, it gives you more hours in the day."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked