Stephen Fry to Become 2012 Olympics Ambassador
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry is supporting the London Olympic Games in 2012 - he's in talks to boost the event with a role in its publicity campaign. The funnyman has been invited on a tour of the Olympic Village in the British capital while he negotiates his role.
Event organizers are reportedly considering giving Fry an ambassador position, or making him the 'official voice' of the Games, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. Fry says, "I have been asked to have a meeting with the Olympics people. I am really behind it." A spokesperson for the London Olympics adds, "Stephen has been very supportive. We would love to have him involved."
Another news about Stephen Fry is he recently quit Twitter in order to write his autobiography. The 52-year-old actor who has 1,286,783 followers on the social networking site, told BBC on his absent, saying "Sort of .. I used to turn to it almost like the news, it's a weird feeling. I feel quite virtuous, it gives you more hours in the day."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked