'The Lord of the Rings' Director Is Haunted by Screaming-Faced Woman
Director Peter Jackson has first-hand experience of the supernatural - he's convinced his home in New Zealand is haunted. The Oscar-winner suffered a spooky encounter while he was back in his native country filming the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, when he spotted a "scary" spectre in his bedroom.
And he insists the ghost is real - because his wife, Fran Walsh, has seen it too. Jackson says, "When I woke up in the morning, there was a figure in the room. She had a scary face, like a silent scream, very accusatory. It was terrifying. She was at the end of the bed then she glided across the room and disappeared into the wall."
"I sat and wondered if I had really seen it. Then, Fran came in. I said, 'I think I've seen a ghost.' I swear I had never spoken to her about this before, but the first thing she said to me was, 'Was it the woman with the screaming face?' Fran had seen the same woman in the same room two years earlier."
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo