'The Lord of the Rings' Director Is Haunted by Screaming-Faced Woman
Director Peter Jackson has first-hand experience of the supernatural - he's convinced his home in New Zealand is haunted. The Oscar-winner suffered a spooky encounter while he was back in his native country filming the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, when he spotted a "scary" spectre in his bedroom.
And he insists the ghost is real - because his wife, Fran Walsh, has seen it too. Jackson says, "When I woke up in the morning, there was a figure in the room. She had a scary face, like a silent scream, very accusatory. It was terrifying. She was at the end of the bed then she glided across the room and disappeared into the wall."
"I sat and wondered if I had really seen it. Then, Fran came in. I said, 'I think I've seen a ghost.' I swear I had never spoken to her about this before, but the first thing she said to me was, 'Was it the woman with the screaming face?' Fran had seen the same woman in the same room two years earlier."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl