'The Lord of the Rings' Director Is Haunted by Screaming-Faced Woman
Director Peter Jackson has first-hand experience of the supernatural - he's convinced his home in New Zealand is haunted. The Oscar-winner suffered a spooky encounter while he was back in his native country filming the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, when he spotted a "scary" spectre in his bedroom.
And he insists the ghost is real - because his wife, Fran Walsh, has seen it too. Jackson says, "When I woke up in the morning, there was a figure in the room. She had a scary face, like a silent scream, very accusatory. It was terrifying. She was at the end of the bed then she glided across the room and disappeared into the wall."
"I sat and wondered if I had really seen it. Then, Fran came in. I said, 'I think I've seen a ghost.' I swear I had never spoken to her about this before, but the first thing she said to me was, 'Was it the woman with the screaming face?' Fran had seen the same woman in the same room two years earlier."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly