'The Lord of the Rings' Director Is Haunted by Screaming-Faced Woman
Director Peter Jackson has first-hand experience of the supernatural - he's convinced his home in New Zealand is haunted. The Oscar-winner suffered a spooky encounter while he was back in his native country filming the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, when he spotted a "scary" spectre in his bedroom.
And he insists the ghost is real - because his wife, Fran Walsh, has seen it too. Jackson says, "When I woke up in the morning, there was a figure in the room. She had a scary face, like a silent scream, very accusatory. It was terrifying. She was at the end of the bed then she glided across the room and disappeared into the wall."
"I sat and wondered if I had really seen it. Then, Fran came in. I said, 'I think I've seen a ghost.' I swear I had never spoken to her about this before, but the first thing she said to me was, 'Was it the woman with the screaming face?' Fran had seen the same woman in the same room two years earlier."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group