'The Lord of the Rings' Director Is Haunted by Screaming-Faced Woman
Director Peter Jackson has first-hand experience of the supernatural - he's convinced his home in New Zealand is haunted. The Oscar-winner suffered a spooky encounter while he was back in his native country filming the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, when he spotted a "scary" spectre in his bedroom.
And he insists the ghost is real - because his wife, Fran Walsh, has seen it too. Jackson says, "When I woke up in the morning, there was a figure in the room. She had a scary face, like a silent scream, very accusatory. It was terrifying. She was at the end of the bed then she glided across the room and disappeared into the wall."
"I sat and wondered if I had really seen it. Then, Fran came in. I said, 'I think I've seen a ghost.' I swear I had never spoken to her about this before, but the first thing she said to me was, 'Was it the woman with the screaming face?' Fran had seen the same woman in the same room two years earlier."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'