Pointed as Lancome's Icon in Her 40s, Julia Roberts Is Blown Away
Lancome's new figurehead Julia Roberts is stunned she's still spokesmodel material now she's a 42-year-old mother of three. The Oscar winner is making her debut as the cosmetic giant's global ambassador at Paris Fashion Week in France. And she's thrilled she's still considered an icon.
Roberts tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's kind of like every girl's dream, really. To be 42 and have three kids and be a working mom, it's a great moment to be asked to do this and to be able to do it. I think it says a lot about Lancome and what they stand for."
In addition to her fashion role, Julia Roberts will be seen portraying Elizabeth Gilbert in a book-turned movie "Eat, Pray, Love". Robert plays a married woman who decides to take a journey, living her husband behind. In the big screen project, she will star opposite James Franco, Javier Bardem and Richard Jenkins.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account