Pointed as Lancome's Icon in Her 40s, Julia Roberts Is Blown Away
Lancome's new figurehead Julia Roberts is stunned she's still spokesmodel material now she's a 42-year-old mother of three. The Oscar winner is making her debut as the cosmetic giant's global ambassador at Paris Fashion Week in France. And she's thrilled she's still considered an icon.
Roberts tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's kind of like every girl's dream, really. To be 42 and have three kids and be a working mom, it's a great moment to be asked to do this and to be able to do it. I think it says a lot about Lancome and what they stand for."
In addition to her fashion role, Julia Roberts will be seen portraying Elizabeth Gilbert in a book-turned movie "Eat, Pray, Love". Robert plays a married woman who decides to take a journey, living her husband behind. In the big screen project, she will star opposite James Franco, Javier Bardem and Richard Jenkins.
More Julia Roberts News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama