Pointed as Lancome's Icon in Her 40s, Julia Roberts Is Blown Away
Lancome's new figurehead Julia Roberts is stunned she's still spokesmodel material now she's a 42-year-old mother of three. The Oscar winner is making her debut as the cosmetic giant's global ambassador at Paris Fashion Week in France. And she's thrilled she's still considered an icon.
Roberts tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's kind of like every girl's dream, really. To be 42 and have three kids and be a working mom, it's a great moment to be asked to do this and to be able to do it. I think it says a lot about Lancome and what they stand for."
In addition to her fashion role, Julia Roberts will be seen portraying Elizabeth Gilbert in a book-turned movie "Eat, Pray, Love". Robert plays a married woman who decides to take a journey, living her husband behind. In the big screen project, she will star opposite James Franco, Javier Bardem and Richard Jenkins.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction