Pointed as Lancome's Icon in Her 40s, Julia Roberts Is Blown Away
Lancome's new figurehead Julia Roberts is stunned she's still spokesmodel material now she's a 42-year-old mother of three. The Oscar winner is making her debut as the cosmetic giant's global ambassador at Paris Fashion Week in France. And she's thrilled she's still considered an icon.
Roberts tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's kind of like every girl's dream, really. To be 42 and have three kids and be a working mom, it's a great moment to be asked to do this and to be able to do it. I think it says a lot about Lancome and what they stand for."
In addition to her fashion role, Julia Roberts will be seen portraying Elizabeth Gilbert in a book-turned movie "Eat, Pray, Love". Robert plays a married woman who decides to take a journey, living her husband behind. In the big screen project, she will star opposite James Franco, Javier Bardem and Richard Jenkins.
More Julia Roberts News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo