Stephen Baldwin Kicked Out From 'Big Brother' House
Actor Stephen Baldwin has been booted off British reality TV show "Celebrity Big Brother". The "Usual Suspects" star lost a public vote after lining up against Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump and rapper Sisqo on Friday night, January 22. Sisqo was evicted shortly after.
Speaking after leaving the house, born-again Christian Baldwin said, "I learned a lot about myself, I learned a lot about my faith through interacting with these people." Stars still on the show include Trump, actor Vinnie Jones and actress Stephanie Beacham.
His elimination aside, Stephen Baldwin began his career as an opera singer when he was just attending high school. His first big screen project is 1989 movie "The Young Riders". He went to appear in several films such as "Fred Claus", "Silent Warnings" and "Lost Treasure".
More Big Brother News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie