Stephen Baldwin Kicked Out From 'Big Brother' House
Actor Stephen Baldwin has been booted off British reality TV show "Celebrity Big Brother". The "Usual Suspects" star lost a public vote after lining up against Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump and rapper Sisqo on Friday night, January 22. Sisqo was evicted shortly after.
Speaking after leaving the house, born-again Christian Baldwin said, "I learned a lot about myself, I learned a lot about my faith through interacting with these people." Stars still on the show include Trump, actor Vinnie Jones and actress Stephanie Beacham.
His elimination aside, Stephen Baldwin began his career as an opera singer when he was just attending high school. His first big screen project is 1989 movie "The Young Riders". He went to appear in several films such as "Fred Claus", "Silent Warnings" and "Lost Treasure".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked