Stephen Baldwin Kicked Out From 'Big Brother' House
Actor Stephen Baldwin has been booted off British reality TV show "Celebrity Big Brother". The "Usual Suspects" star lost a public vote after lining up against Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump and rapper Sisqo on Friday night, January 22. Sisqo was evicted shortly after.
Speaking after leaving the house, born-again Christian Baldwin said, "I learned a lot about myself, I learned a lot about my faith through interacting with these people." Stars still on the show include Trump, actor Vinnie Jones and actress Stephanie Beacham.
His elimination aside, Stephen Baldwin began his career as an opera singer when he was just attending high school. His first big screen project is 1989 movie "The Young Riders". He went to appear in several films such as "Fred Claus", "Silent Warnings" and "Lost Treasure".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival