Sienna Miller Ready for Kids
Jude Law and Sienna Miller's renewed romance is getting serious - the actress is hinting she's ready to start a family with her former fiance. The couple split in 2006, after a British newspaper exposed Law's affair with his children's nanny.
Law and Miller reunited late last year while both starring on the New York stage, and enjoyed a festive vacation in Barbados together. Neither have confirmed a reconciliation, but Miller admits she's thinking about starting a family.
In a new interview with Now magazine, the 28 year old reveals she's getting broody:"(I'll) probably be a mum, I'd love to have kids." And she insists she has all the domestic qualities to be a good mum: "I love cooking. I've got a cottage in the garden so I've become green-fingered and I want my place to be kind of self-sufficient. I love the balance of that in the life we lead because it can get a little crazy."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard