Sienna Miller Ready for Kids
Jude Law and Sienna Miller's renewed romance is getting serious - the actress is hinting she's ready to start a family with her former fiance. The couple split in 2006, after a British newspaper exposed Law's affair with his children's nanny.
Law and Miller reunited late last year while both starring on the New York stage, and enjoyed a festive vacation in Barbados together. Neither have confirmed a reconciliation, but Miller admits she's thinking about starting a family.
In a new interview with Now magazine, the 28 year old reveals she's getting broody:"(I'll) probably be a mum, I'd love to have kids." And she insists she has all the domestic qualities to be a good mum: "I love cooking. I've got a cottage in the garden so I've become green-fingered and I want my place to be kind of self-sufficient. I love the balance of that in the life we lead because it can get a little crazy."
More Sienna Miller News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen