Sienna Miller Ready for Kids
Jude Law and Sienna Miller's renewed romance is getting serious - the actress is hinting she's ready to start a family with her former fiance. The couple split in 2006, after a British newspaper exposed Law's affair with his children's nanny.
Law and Miller reunited late last year while both starring on the New York stage, and enjoyed a festive vacation in Barbados together. Neither have confirmed a reconciliation, but Miller admits she's thinking about starting a family.
In a new interview with Now magazine, the 28 year old reveals she's getting broody:"(I'll) probably be a mum, I'd love to have kids." And she insists she has all the domestic qualities to be a good mum: "I love cooking. I've got a cottage in the garden so I've become green-fingered and I want my place to be kind of self-sufficient. I love the balance of that in the life we lead because it can get a little crazy."
More Sienna Miller News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed