Sienna Miller Ready for Kids
Jude Law and Sienna Miller's renewed romance is getting serious - the actress is hinting she's ready to start a family with her former fiance. The couple split in 2006, after a British newspaper exposed Law's affair with his children's nanny.
Law and Miller reunited late last year while both starring on the New York stage, and enjoyed a festive vacation in Barbados together. Neither have confirmed a reconciliation, but Miller admits she's thinking about starting a family.
In a new interview with Now magazine, the 28 year old reveals she's getting broody:"(I'll) probably be a mum, I'd love to have kids." And she insists she has all the domestic qualities to be a good mum: "I love cooking. I've got a cottage in the garden so I've become green-fingered and I want my place to be kind of self-sufficient. I love the balance of that in the life we lead because it can get a little crazy."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'