Lily Allen Wants Baby from Boyfriend Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen has sparked rumors she plans to try for a baby during her upcoming hiatus - after telling fans she is feeling broody. The "Smile" hitmaker told the audience during a performance in Sydney, Australia on Thursday, January 21, that she's desperate to have kids with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
Last year, the pop star announced she will take a break from touring and recording after her final shows in London in March 2010 so she can pursue her dream of running her own record label. Now she has sparked speculation she also plans to use her time away from the stage to start a family.
Allen told the audience in Sydney, "I want to have a baby. I'm not saying I'm pregnant now. Shut up, Lily. Shut up, Lily. That's the sort of stuff that gets me into trouble I suppose."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake