Lily Allen Wants Baby from Boyfriend Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen has sparked rumors she plans to try for a baby during her upcoming hiatus - after telling fans she is feeling broody. The "Smile" hitmaker told the audience during a performance in Sydney, Australia on Thursday, January 21, that she's desperate to have kids with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
Last year, the pop star announced she will take a break from touring and recording after her final shows in London in March 2010 so she can pursue her dream of running her own record label. Now she has sparked speculation she also plans to use her time away from the stage to start a family.
Allen told the audience in Sydney, "I want to have a baby. I'm not saying I'm pregnant now. Shut up, Lily. Shut up, Lily. That's the sort of stuff that gets me into trouble I suppose."
More Lily Allen News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby