Lily Allen Wants Baby from Boyfriend Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen has sparked rumors she plans to try for a baby during her upcoming hiatus - after telling fans she is feeling broody. The "Smile" hitmaker told the audience during a performance in Sydney, Australia on Thursday, January 21, that she's desperate to have kids with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
Last year, the pop star announced she will take a break from touring and recording after her final shows in London in March 2010 so she can pursue her dream of running her own record label. Now she has sparked speculation she also plans to use her time away from the stage to start a family.
Allen told the audience in Sydney, "I want to have a baby. I'm not saying I'm pregnant now. Shut up, Lily. Shut up, Lily. That's the sort of stuff that gets me into trouble I suppose."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers