Lily Allen Wants Baby from Boyfriend Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen has sparked rumors she plans to try for a baby during her upcoming hiatus - after telling fans she is feeling broody. The "Smile" hitmaker told the audience during a performance in Sydney, Australia on Thursday, January 21, that she's desperate to have kids with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
Last year, the pop star announced she will take a break from touring and recording after her final shows in London in March 2010 so she can pursue her dream of running her own record label. Now she has sparked speculation she also plans to use her time away from the stage to start a family.
Allen told the audience in Sydney, "I want to have a baby. I'm not saying I'm pregnant now. Shut up, Lily. Shut up, Lily. That's the sort of stuff that gets me into trouble I suppose."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'