Jamie Cullum Confesses He and Wife Sophie Dahl Are 'Geeks'
Jazz musician Jamie Cullum and his model wife Sophie Dahl deliberately shun the showbiz lifestyle - because they are "geeks" who prefer to stay at home. The couple, who wed in early January, enjoy attending low-key concerts and socializing in quiet British pubs with old pals, and they try to turn down invitations to star-studded Hollywood parties.
The pint-sized pianist tells Britain's The Sun, "I live an extremely unglamorous lifestyle. I choose to hang out with my friends who aren't in that (showbiz) world and I choose to go to concerts and to the pub and play soccer."
"To be honest, I'm a geek and so is Sophie," the "Everlasting Love" singer admits. "We're just two people who met and swiftly fell totally in love. That's the end of the story."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says