Jamie Cullum Confesses He and Wife Sophie Dahl Are 'Geeks'
Jazz musician Jamie Cullum and his model wife Sophie Dahl deliberately shun the showbiz lifestyle - because they are "geeks" who prefer to stay at home. The couple, who wed in early January, enjoy attending low-key concerts and socializing in quiet British pubs with old pals, and they try to turn down invitations to star-studded Hollywood parties.
The pint-sized pianist tells Britain's The Sun, "I live an extremely unglamorous lifestyle. I choose to hang out with my friends who aren't in that (showbiz) world and I choose to go to concerts and to the pub and play soccer."
"To be honest, I'm a geek and so is Sophie," the "Everlasting Love" singer admits. "We're just two people who met and swiftly fell totally in love. That's the end of the story."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences