Jamie Cullum Confesses He and Wife Sophie Dahl Are 'Geeks'
Jazz musician Jamie Cullum and his model wife Sophie Dahl deliberately shun the showbiz lifestyle - because they are "geeks" who prefer to stay at home. The couple, who wed in early January, enjoy attending low-key concerts and socializing in quiet British pubs with old pals, and they try to turn down invitations to star-studded Hollywood parties.
The pint-sized pianist tells Britain's The Sun, "I live an extremely unglamorous lifestyle. I choose to hang out with my friends who aren't in that (showbiz) world and I choose to go to concerts and to the pub and play soccer."
"To be honest, I'm a geek and so is Sophie," the "Everlasting Love" singer admits. "We're just two people who met and swiftly fell totally in love. That's the end of the story."
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'