Jamie Cullum Confesses He and Wife Sophie Dahl Are 'Geeks'
Jazz musician Jamie Cullum and his model wife Sophie Dahl deliberately shun the showbiz lifestyle - because they are "geeks" who prefer to stay at home. The couple, who wed in early January, enjoy attending low-key concerts and socializing in quiet British pubs with old pals, and they try to turn down invitations to star-studded Hollywood parties.
The pint-sized pianist tells Britain's The Sun, "I live an extremely unglamorous lifestyle. I choose to hang out with my friends who aren't in that (showbiz) world and I choose to go to concerts and to the pub and play soccer."
"To be honest, I'm a geek and so is Sophie," the "Everlasting Love" singer admits. "We're just two people who met and swiftly fell totally in love. That's the end of the story."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video