Kim Kardashian Seeks for Legal Protection From Stalker
Kim Kardashian has filed for a temporary restraining order against a man she's accusing of stalking and harassing her since September 2009. Kardashian is seeking legal protection from Dennis Shaun Bowman, amid concerns he believes he is romantically involved with the star.
According to court documents, Bowman began Tweeting Kardashian in September 2009 and proceeded to move from Georgia to a neighborhood near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian claims Bowman began showing up at her appearances in the Los Angeles area acting bizarrely.
The documents, filed in Los Angeles Superior court on January 19, read: "Mr. Bowman is apparently under the delusion that I was and am interested in some sort of romantic relationship with him. Mr. Bowman sends me numerous messages each day telling me, for example, that we are in love, that we will go to dinner together, and that he is going to marry me." A hearing is scheduled for February 3 to determine if a temporary restraining order will be issued.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'