Kim Kardashian Seeks for Legal Protection From Stalker
Kim Kardashian has filed for a temporary restraining order against a man she's accusing of stalking and harassing her since September 2009. Kardashian is seeking legal protection from Dennis Shaun Bowman, amid concerns he believes he is romantically involved with the star.
According to court documents, Bowman began Tweeting Kardashian in September 2009 and proceeded to move from Georgia to a neighborhood near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian claims Bowman began showing up at her appearances in the Los Angeles area acting bizarrely.
The documents, filed in Los Angeles Superior court on January 19, read: "Mr. Bowman is apparently under the delusion that I was and am interested in some sort of romantic relationship with him. Mr. Bowman sends me numerous messages each day telling me, for example, that we are in love, that we will go to dinner together, and that he is going to marry me." A hearing is scheduled for February 3 to determine if a temporary restraining order will be issued.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie