Kim Kardashian Seeks for Legal Protection From Stalker
Kim Kardashian has filed for a temporary restraining order against a man she's accusing of stalking and harassing her since September 2009. Kardashian is seeking legal protection from Dennis Shaun Bowman, amid concerns he believes he is romantically involved with the star.
According to court documents, Bowman began Tweeting Kardashian in September 2009 and proceeded to move from Georgia to a neighborhood near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian claims Bowman began showing up at her appearances in the Los Angeles area acting bizarrely.
The documents, filed in Los Angeles Superior court on January 19, read: "Mr. Bowman is apparently under the delusion that I was and am interested in some sort of romantic relationship with him. Mr. Bowman sends me numerous messages each day telling me, for example, that we are in love, that we will go to dinner together, and that he is going to marry me." A hearing is scheduled for February 3 to determine if a temporary restraining order will be issued.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover