Kim Kardashian Seeks for Legal Protection From Stalker
Kim Kardashian has filed for a temporary restraining order against a man she's accusing of stalking and harassing her since September 2009. Kardashian is seeking legal protection from Dennis Shaun Bowman, amid concerns he believes he is romantically involved with the star.
According to court documents, Bowman began Tweeting Kardashian in September 2009 and proceeded to move from Georgia to a neighborhood near her Calabasas, California home. Kardashian claims Bowman began showing up at her appearances in the Los Angeles area acting bizarrely.
The documents, filed in Los Angeles Superior court on January 19, read: "Mr. Bowman is apparently under the delusion that I was and am interested in some sort of romantic relationship with him. Mr. Bowman sends me numerous messages each day telling me, for example, that we are in love, that we will go to dinner together, and that he is going to marry me." A hearing is scheduled for February 3 to determine if a temporary restraining order will be issued.
More Kim Kardashian News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift