Matt Goss and Daisy Fuentes Call Off Their Engagement
Former Bros star Matt Goss has ended his 10 years relationship with model-turned-actress Daisy Fuentes. Goss and Fuentes shared a home together in the Hollywood Hills and were engaged in 2003.
The break-up follows rumors Fuentes rekindled her relationship with Latin singer Luis Miguel. The pair dated for three years before breaking up in 1998.
Singer Goss confirmed the split, telling RadarOnline.com, "We had a long and loving relationship. This came as a shock especially when you think you really know someone. I wish her all the best and hope she finds whatever it is that she's searching for."
Professionally, Matt Goss is known as the lead singer of 1980s pop group Bros. His band have released 4 studio albums. Their last record "The Best of Bros" was released in the U.K. on April 6, 2004.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016