Matt Goss and Daisy Fuentes Call Off Their Engagement
Former Bros star Matt Goss has ended his 10 years relationship with model-turned-actress Daisy Fuentes. Goss and Fuentes shared a home together in the Hollywood Hills and were engaged in 2003.
The break-up follows rumors Fuentes rekindled her relationship with Latin singer Luis Miguel. The pair dated for three years before breaking up in 1998.
Singer Goss confirmed the split, telling RadarOnline.com, "We had a long and loving relationship. This came as a shock especially when you think you really know someone. I wish her all the best and hope she finds whatever it is that she's searching for."
Professionally, Matt Goss is known as the lead singer of 1980s pop group Bros. His band have released 4 studio albums. Their last record "The Best of Bros" was released in the U.K. on April 6, 2004.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child