Matt Goss and Daisy Fuentes Call Off Their Engagement
Former Bros star Matt Goss has ended his 10 years relationship with model-turned-actress Daisy Fuentes. Goss and Fuentes shared a home together in the Hollywood Hills and were engaged in 2003.
The break-up follows rumors Fuentes rekindled her relationship with Latin singer Luis Miguel. The pair dated for three years before breaking up in 1998.
Singer Goss confirmed the split, telling RadarOnline.com, "We had a long and loving relationship. This came as a shock especially when you think you really know someone. I wish her all the best and hope she finds whatever it is that she's searching for."
Professionally, Matt Goss is known as the lead singer of 1980s pop group Bros. His band have released 4 studio albums. Their last record "The Best of Bros" was released in the U.K. on April 6, 2004.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed