Matt Goss and Daisy Fuentes Call Off Their Engagement
Former Bros star Matt Goss has ended his 10 years relationship with model-turned-actress Daisy Fuentes. Goss and Fuentes shared a home together in the Hollywood Hills and were engaged in 2003.
The break-up follows rumors Fuentes rekindled her relationship with Latin singer Luis Miguel. The pair dated for three years before breaking up in 1998.
Singer Goss confirmed the split, telling RadarOnline.com, "We had a long and loving relationship. This came as a shock especially when you think you really know someone. I wish her all the best and hope she finds whatever it is that she's searching for."
Professionally, Matt Goss is known as the lead singer of 1980s pop group Bros. His band have released 4 studio albums. Their last record "The Best of Bros" was released in the U.K. on April 6, 2004.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'