The Killers Axe Asian Tour
The Killers have scrapped their upcoming Asian tour due to "unforeseen circumstances." The rockers were due to kick off a series of gigs with a performance in Singapore on January 24, followed by shows in China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan and South Korea.
The "Mr Brightside" hitmakers have now axed all the Asian concerts, but hope to reschedule them for future dates. A statement on the band's website reads, "The Killers have been forced to cancel their appearances in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo and Seoul due to unforeseen circumstances."
"The band deeply apologizes to their fans and hope to reschedule their shows in these cities soon. At this time the band's Australian appearances remain scheduled as planned." The Killers are due to begin a tour of Australia in February.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy