The Killers Axe Asian Tour
The Killers have scrapped their upcoming Asian tour due to "unforeseen circumstances." The rockers were due to kick off a series of gigs with a performance in Singapore on January 24, followed by shows in China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan and South Korea.
The "Mr Brightside" hitmakers have now axed all the Asian concerts, but hope to reschedule them for future dates. A statement on the band's website reads, "The Killers have been forced to cancel their appearances in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo and Seoul due to unforeseen circumstances."
"The band deeply apologizes to their fans and hope to reschedule their shows in these cities soon. At this time the band's Australian appearances remain scheduled as planned." The Killers are due to begin a tour of Australia in February.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis