The Killers Axe Asian Tour
The Killers have scrapped their upcoming Asian tour due to "unforeseen circumstances." The rockers were due to kick off a series of gigs with a performance in Singapore on January 24, followed by shows in China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan and South Korea.
The "Mr Brightside" hitmakers have now axed all the Asian concerts, but hope to reschedule them for future dates. A statement on the band's website reads, "The Killers have been forced to cancel their appearances in Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Manila, Tokyo and Seoul due to unforeseen circumstances."
"The band deeply apologizes to their fans and hope to reschedule their shows in these cities soon. At this time the band's Australian appearances remain scheduled as planned." The Killers are due to begin a tour of Australia in February.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them