Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Never Had Affair With Transsexual, Rep Says
A rep for Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has denied allegations he jeopardized his reunion with the singer by romancing a transsexual teenage impersonator of the "Back to Black" star - insisting they "only met once." The couple divorced in 2009 after the Grammy-winner admitted adultery in court papers, but they subsequently revived their relationship and are now said to be planning to re-marry.
On Friday, January 22, Fielder-Civil was rocked by allegations from a 17-year-old transsexual, known only as Mia, who claims to have enjoyed a fling with the recovering drug addict. Fielder-Civil, who was released from prison in 2009 after he was jailed on charges of grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice, is adamant he was never in a "relationship" with Mia - because they only "met once."
A representative for Fielder-Civil tells British newspaper the Daily Mail, "Blake denies that he had a relationship with the person in question. They have only met once, there was no relationship and he is talking to his lawyers regarding the story."
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation