Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Never Had Affair With Transsexual, Rep Says
A rep for Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has denied allegations he jeopardized his reunion with the singer by romancing a transsexual teenage impersonator of the "Back to Black" star - insisting they "only met once." The couple divorced in 2009 after the Grammy-winner admitted adultery in court papers, but they subsequently revived their relationship and are now said to be planning to re-marry.
On Friday, January 22, Fielder-Civil was rocked by allegations from a 17-year-old transsexual, known only as Mia, who claims to have enjoyed a fling with the recovering drug addict. Fielder-Civil, who was released from prison in 2009 after he was jailed on charges of grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice, is adamant he was never in a "relationship" with Mia - because they only "met once."
A representative for Fielder-Civil tells British newspaper the Daily Mail, "Blake denies that he had a relationship with the person in question. They have only met once, there was no relationship and he is talking to his lawyers regarding the story."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'