Miley Cyrus Devastated for Failing to Become Wedding Planner
Pop star Miley Cyrus has given up her dream of becoming a wedding planner - because she's hopeless at timekeeping. The "Party In The U.S.A." singer wanted to be a planning queen before her music and acting career took off, and she admits she'd still be interested in a career as a wedding wonder when she's older - but first she'll have to buy a watch.
She tells Globe magazine, "My dream job was to become a wedding planner. I like the idea of putting a great event together. But I am terrible with time schedules. I don't even have a watch."
Miley Cyrus recently admitted that she prefers dating rough and adventurous boyfriends to sweet and sensitive ones. Cyrus was romantically linked to several names such as the youngest Jonas Brothers Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston. Now, she is dating Liam Hemsworth, her love interest in "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video