Miley Cyrus Devastated for Failing to Become Wedding Planner
Pop star Miley Cyrus has given up her dream of becoming a wedding planner - because she's hopeless at timekeeping. The "Party In The U.S.A." singer wanted to be a planning queen before her music and acting career took off, and she admits she'd still be interested in a career as a wedding wonder when she's older - but first she'll have to buy a watch.
She tells Globe magazine, "My dream job was to become a wedding planner. I like the idea of putting a great event together. But I am terrible with time schedules. I don't even have a watch."
Miley Cyrus recently admitted that she prefers dating rough and adventurous boyfriends to sweet and sensitive ones. Cyrus was romantically linked to several names such as the youngest Jonas Brothers Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston. Now, she is dating Liam Hemsworth, her love interest in "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why