Miley Cyrus Devastated for Failing to Become Wedding Planner
Pop star Miley Cyrus has given up her dream of becoming a wedding planner - because she's hopeless at timekeeping. The "Party In The U.S.A." singer wanted to be a planning queen before her music and acting career took off, and she admits she'd still be interested in a career as a wedding wonder when she's older - but first she'll have to buy a watch.
She tells Globe magazine, "My dream job was to become a wedding planner. I like the idea of putting a great event together. But I am terrible with time schedules. I don't even have a watch."
Miley Cyrus recently admitted that she prefers dating rough and adventurous boyfriends to sweet and sensitive ones. Cyrus was romantically linked to several names such as the youngest Jonas Brothers Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston. Now, she is dating Liam Hemsworth, her love interest in "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie