Miley Cyrus Devastated for Failing to Become Wedding Planner
Pop star Miley Cyrus has given up her dream of becoming a wedding planner - because she's hopeless at timekeeping. The "Party In The U.S.A." singer wanted to be a planning queen before her music and acting career took off, and she admits she'd still be interested in a career as a wedding wonder when she's older - but first she'll have to buy a watch.
She tells Globe magazine, "My dream job was to become a wedding planner. I like the idea of putting a great event together. But I am terrible with time schedules. I don't even have a watch."
Miley Cyrus recently admitted that she prefers dating rough and adventurous boyfriends to sweet and sensitive ones. Cyrus was romantically linked to several names such as the youngest Jonas Brothers Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston. Now, she is dating Liam Hemsworth, her love interest in "The Last Song".
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic