Rosie O'Donnell Ready to Move In With New Girlfriend
Rosie O'Donnell is taking her relationship with new girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders to the next level - the couple has made plans to move in together. The actress-turned-radio and TV personality officially split from her wife Kelli Carpenter in 2009, and went public with her romance with mother-of-six Kachtik-Anders in early January.
O'Donnell opened up about her home life with her four children - Parker, 14, Chelsea, 12, Blake, 10, and Vivienne Rose, seven - during a chat with U.S. TV host Oprah Winfrey. In the interview, aired on Friday, January 22, she also confirmed she wants to "blend families" with her new partner. Asked if she plans to live with Kachtik-Anders, O'Donnell replied: "Yes. As soon as we can arrange the kids' thing where she lives in Texas, you know."
The couple has been dating since autumn 2009. Speaking of the first time they met, O'Donnell added: "So she got out of the car in Miami and I was, like, zoinks, you know, because she's absolutely gorgeous and, I don't know, I felt like I knew her right away. It was very odd."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer