Michael Douglas Is Now a Better Father
Michael Douglas is grateful he was given a second shot at fatherhood in his later years - because age has made him a better parent to his children with Catherine Zeta-Jones. The actor has one son from his marriage to Diandra Luker - Cameron Douglas, 31, who is currently behind bars on drug possession charges at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City.
After his divorce from Luker, Douglas, 65, went on to marry "Welsh" actress Catherine Zeta-Jones in 2000. They have two children together, Dylan, nine, and Carys, six - and Douglas is convinced becoming a dad again later in life has given him the chance to re-evaluate his priorities so he won't make the same mistakes twice.
He tells AARP The Magazine, "My career was the most important thing in my life, followed by marriage and children. And it's completely reversed now. I never anticipated starting a family and the joy of raising kids at my age. I think it's easier for me to be a good father."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show