Michael Douglas Is Now a Better Father
Michael Douglas is grateful he was given a second shot at fatherhood in his later years - because age has made him a better parent to his children with Catherine Zeta-Jones. The actor has one son from his marriage to Diandra Luker - Cameron Douglas, 31, who is currently behind bars on drug possession charges at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City.
After his divorce from Luker, Douglas, 65, went on to marry "Welsh" actress Catherine Zeta-Jones in 2000. They have two children together, Dylan, nine, and Carys, six - and Douglas is convinced becoming a dad again later in life has given him the chance to re-evaluate his priorities so he won't make the same mistakes twice.
He tells AARP The Magazine, "My career was the most important thing in my life, followed by marriage and children. And it's completely reversed now. I never anticipated starting a family and the joy of raising kids at my age. I think it's easier for me to be a good father."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'