Michael Douglas Is Now a Better Father
Michael Douglas is grateful he was given a second shot at fatherhood in his later years - because age has made him a better parent to his children with Catherine Zeta-Jones. The actor has one son from his marriage to Diandra Luker - Cameron Douglas, 31, who is currently behind bars on drug possession charges at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City.
After his divorce from Luker, Douglas, 65, went on to marry "Welsh" actress Catherine Zeta-Jones in 2000. They have two children together, Dylan, nine, and Carys, six - and Douglas is convinced becoming a dad again later in life has given him the chance to re-evaluate his priorities so he won't make the same mistakes twice.
He tells AARP The Magazine, "My career was the most important thing in my life, followed by marriage and children. And it's completely reversed now. I never anticipated starting a family and the joy of raising kids at my age. I think it's easier for me to be a good father."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia