Michael Douglas Is Now a Better Father
Michael Douglas is grateful he was given a second shot at fatherhood in his later years - because age has made him a better parent to his children with Catherine Zeta-Jones. The actor has one son from his marriage to Diandra Luker - Cameron Douglas, 31, who is currently behind bars on drug possession charges at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City.
After his divorce from Luker, Douglas, 65, went on to marry "Welsh" actress Catherine Zeta-Jones in 2000. They have two children together, Dylan, nine, and Carys, six - and Douglas is convinced becoming a dad again later in life has given him the chance to re-evaluate his priorities so he won't make the same mistakes twice.
He tells AARP The Magazine, "My career was the most important thing in my life, followed by marriage and children. And it's completely reversed now. I never anticipated starting a family and the joy of raising kids at my age. I think it's easier for me to be a good father."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation