Tyrese Gibson Shares Dream to Become Trashman
R&B star-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson has always had the ultimate respect for sanitary workers because he grew up wanting to be one. The "Transformers" star admits trash day was a real highlight for him when he was a youngster in Watts, Los Angeles.
He reveals, "When I was young, I wanted to be a trashman... I used to walk eight, nine houses up the street every trash day; I put on two or three of my daddy's belts and I used to help the trashmen load the trash on the truck. And I knew they had medical benefits and dental care."
His dream aside, on January 4, R&B singer Tyrese Gibson managed to escape from a car crash uninjured. He survived from a collision with SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) which lead the vehicle flipped over. But luckily, both him and the SUV's driver left the incident without any scratch.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up