Tyrese Gibson Shares Dream to Become Trashman
R&B star-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson has always had the ultimate respect for sanitary workers because he grew up wanting to be one. The "Transformers" star admits trash day was a real highlight for him when he was a youngster in Watts, Los Angeles.
He reveals, "When I was young, I wanted to be a trashman... I used to walk eight, nine houses up the street every trash day; I put on two or three of my daddy's belts and I used to help the trashmen load the trash on the truck. And I knew they had medical benefits and dental care."
His dream aside, on January 4, R&B singer Tyrese Gibson managed to escape from a car crash uninjured. He survived from a collision with SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) which lead the vehicle flipped over. But luckily, both him and the SUV's driver left the incident without any scratch.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album