Tyrese Gibson Shares Dream to Become Trashman
R&B star-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson has always had the ultimate respect for sanitary workers because he grew up wanting to be one. The "Transformers" star admits trash day was a real highlight for him when he was a youngster in Watts, Los Angeles.
He reveals, "When I was young, I wanted to be a trashman... I used to walk eight, nine houses up the street every trash day; I put on two or three of my daddy's belts and I used to help the trashmen load the trash on the truck. And I knew they had medical benefits and dental care."
His dream aside, on January 4, R&B singer Tyrese Gibson managed to escape from a car crash uninjured. He survived from a collision with SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) which lead the vehicle flipped over. But luckily, both him and the SUV's driver left the incident without any scratch.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes