Tyrese Gibson Shares Dream to Become Trashman
R&B star-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson has always had the ultimate respect for sanitary workers because he grew up wanting to be one. The "Transformers" star admits trash day was a real highlight for him when he was a youngster in Watts, Los Angeles.
He reveals, "When I was young, I wanted to be a trashman... I used to walk eight, nine houses up the street every trash day; I put on two or three of my daddy's belts and I used to help the trashmen load the trash on the truck. And I knew they had medical benefits and dental care."
His dream aside, on January 4, R&B singer Tyrese Gibson managed to escape from a car crash uninjured. He survived from a collision with SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) which lead the vehicle flipped over. But luckily, both him and the SUV's driver left the incident without any scratch.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?