Tyrese Gibson Shares Dream to Become Trashman
R&B star-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson has always had the ultimate respect for sanitary workers because he grew up wanting to be one. The "Transformers" star admits trash day was a real highlight for him when he was a youngster in Watts, Los Angeles.
He reveals, "When I was young, I wanted to be a trashman... I used to walk eight, nine houses up the street every trash day; I put on two or three of my daddy's belts and I used to help the trashmen load the trash on the truck. And I knew they had medical benefits and dental care."
His dream aside, on January 4, R&B singer Tyrese Gibson managed to escape from a car crash uninjured. He survived from a collision with SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) which lead the vehicle flipped over. But luckily, both him and the SUV's driver left the incident without any scratch.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March